The Mystery Unsolved

§§§§§§§Crystals' POV§§§§§§§§§§

My heart was pounding in my chest as I ran onto the streets. I needed to get out of there. I wasn't really worried that my fighting ability was out there now, it was the fear knowing that Mika knew who and where I was.

I ran up the stairs of the orphanage and quickly got dressed. I wore a maroon crop top with a denim jacket and skinny ripped jeans. To top it off, I wore my red converse. I also let my hair down falling down to the middle of my back with its natural curls.

Walking out the door with my glasses on, I had that same feeling that someone was watching me. This time I did not shrug it off. I looked around the streets until I saw Matt and his friends sitting in the car with shocked expressions on their faces. I stormed my way over there.

How could they do this? Why were they following me? Maybe they don't recognize me.

Matt rolled down his window, and looked at me with an unreadable expression.

"C-crystal? I knew it! The nerd is a secret fighter!"

Well so much for not recognizing me.

"What the fuck are you guys doing here?"

"Umm well you see, we kinda sorta wanted to see whe-"

"CRYSTAL I AM YOUR BIGGEST FAN! YOU DID SO WELL FIGHTING THOSE THREE GUYS OFF."

I looked at Ethan with an amused face. He was my favorite. Matt spoke up again.

"Ethan, this is the nerd at our school, Crystal."

"Yeah the nerd that beat up three guys at the same time, you couldn't even land a hit on one!"

Matt sent a glare at Ethan. I looked up to see a black car coming our way.

"Follow me, I will explain everything when we arrive at our destination."

"Wha-"

"Just listen to me okay!?"

I was quietly whispering the whole time. I decided that I would take Scar, I pulled out of the garage and headed down the road.

We arrived at my hideout. It was an abandoned fair in the middle of the woods. I stumbled upon this place a few years ago when I ran away from the orphanage. That was when I was still home schooled. I was home schooled until I told Ms. Terry I wanted to go to a real school for my senior year. I went to one of the fun houses which has all my weapons in it, I locked it to keep everything safe though. I didn't want to turn around to see if they were still following me because I knew that they were. I unlocked the lock and walked in turning on all of the lights.

"Are you gonna tel-woah are these your weapons?"

I turned towards Seth.

"No, I just now unlocked this lock with a key I found and walked in here knowing where all the lights were." Sarcasm was dripping of my lips. I grinned looking at Seth's red face.

"Okay so what are we doing here anyways?" It was Ryan's turn to speak up. I sighed, it was time to tell them the truth. 

"Okay guys I admit, I am Killer. I have been fighting since I was five. Oh and one more thing, you guys are a target now."

"How, wait, who is targeting at us and why." I looked at Matt.

"You guys were not originally the targets I was, you guys just followed me allowing them to think that I care for you guys. As for who, I may or may not have stolen some money and almost killed the leader."

"Wow, since we are confessing, guys I have to tell you something." I looked at Matt, a lot of feelings crossed through his eyes. The only one I noticed was fear.

"My dad is back in town."

"What! Why would Mika be back in town, why is he here?" It was my turn to speak up. 

"It's because he is the co-leader of the group that was targeting only me, but now you guys too." 

This chapter is very short, but as I aid, I will try to updating more often. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.