The Act

§§§§§§§§Crystals' POV§§§§§§§§§§

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Uggh is it 5:30 already?

I only wake up this time so that I can jog, while not in my disguise.

Hi my name is Crystal, you may be wondering why the title of this book is called

"The Secret Fighter",

we will get to that later. Firsts things first, today is my first day at Burcrest High as a senior. I am currently 17 years old and my birthday is in a couple of months on the 21st of December. But enough about the surface info, lets get back to my stressful life.

I took a 15 minute shower washing my colorful hair nicely with my favorite strawberry shampoo with matching conditioner. I turned off the shower then started putting on my clothes.

As I was putting on my clothes I noticed my red high-top converse and decided that I was going to wear those today. I was wearing my favorite (sarcasm), which was my dark blue oversized jeans with suspenders and my wide lens glasses with a beanie to cover up my hair. I then wore a long sleeved shirt to cover up my tattoos.

Now you may be wondering, is this the type of clothes that a fighter should be wearing, the answer is hell no. You see the fighting usually happens after sundown, at school I would be classified as "The School Nerd" . Who knew that all it took was suspenders and glasses to become a nerd, stupid society rules huh?

Why the act, you may ask. Well it's simple really. When I fight, I wear a mask to cover my identity. This is because many people are searching for me, due to the fact that they need me to make winning bets. I'm also wanted because I may or may not have pissed off some very powerful people, and to make sure they don't find me, I use the 'nerd act' to cover up my tracks.

I pushed up all my hair into a black beanie. My hair is also a dead giveaway, if anyone saw me with my violet and blue hair, I'm pretty sure my cover would be blown. I could just dye my hair permanently, but what fun would that be? Besides, a little danger never hurt nobody.

Well that's enough explaining, lets get back to my crappy day...

"Crystal! Are you ready yet!?"

"Yes Ms. Terry, I'll be down in a sec!"

That's Ms. Terry she runs the orphanage that I live in. And yes I am an orphan, my parents died in a car accident when I was five.

As I walked down the stairs of the orphanage, I quickly grabbed an apple and ran out into the garage. I looked inside and noticed my baby. A yellow Lamborghini, which I have named Scar, just sitting there. I also saw my other baby, Max. To be honest I don't know why I named him Max, but it was the first name that came to my head. Max is an all black motorcycle with flames on the sides. I would not be taking Scar or Max today though, for they would blow my cover too. That's why it was parked in the garage. So I ended up walking out of the garage and onto the sidewalk to start the walk to my new school.

I already knew where the school was, and where my classrooms are too because I visited the school on the weekends to familiarize myself to the surrounding.

I started to run, when I noticed the time.

7:58am

Dammit on my first day and I'm late, good job Crystal, you had one job.

As I neared the double doors, I sprinted to my first period.

Great, only one minute left till 8:00am.

I quickly opened the door to my first class, chemistry, and ran to the back of the room while making no eye contact. See it was apart of the "nerd act" to act shy and not make direct eye contact. I would sit in the front, but I was late so...

*Diiiiing*
School Is In Session

The teacher walks in and looks all around till we make eye contact...great. The teacher is a man, I would say late 50's.

Description: I would say, Santa Claus.

"Good morning everyone, we have a new student today. Crystal Smith Hell? Can you please come up here to introduce yourself? Oh and my the way my name is Mr. Bower, and welcome to Burcrest High."

°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°
If you would like me to continue this story, please just comment the word "yes" and I will start to publish more when I can. :)