Just The Beginning

§§§§§§§Crystals' POV§§§§§§§§§§

I couldn't believe what I just heard, and also that the plan didn't even get to be put into any action at all.

"No."

Don turned to look at me with a confused look.

"What do you mean no?"

"This can't be right, my mom and dad have been there for the first few years of my life. I have only recently met you. How is this possible?"

He had a sad look on his face and then sighed.

"Your mother, your real mother and I were dating at a young age, since high school. She was pregnant with you at eighteen. The ridiculous thing was, she didn't tell me. The day that I was going to propose to her, was also the day she ran away. The only thing she left was a letter...."

To my Dearest Don,

I am sorry for leaving you in such a rush. I left for I could not take the pressure of you and your gang. It is not good for the babies, I am pregnant with your twins. I will always love you and these babies, but I can't be with you or them. I will put them up for adoption somewhere you eill never find them. I do not want your gang to hurt my babies or for them to grow up in a dangerous life. Once again, I am sorry.

Yours truly,

Amelia Green ❤

"Once I had finished reading that letter, I never once stopped looking for you."

It all seemed to click into place, except for one thing.

"Wait, you said that Amelia said she was pregnant with you twins. I have a twin?"

That's when someone familier walked into the room.

"Yes, yes you do. Hello again Crystal."

I gasped when I saw who it was.

"John?"

(A/N John is the guy that Matt was jealous of because he went to the ice cream parlor with Crystal.)

"Yes Crystal. I know that we both don't remember each other, but once I saw a picture of our mom and you on the first day of school, I knew it was you."

It was Matt's turn to talk.

"Wait, then what do you want with her?"

"I want her to come with me and join the gang."

I turned to Matt.

"Where are my friends?"

"They are all alive and well. John bring them in."

John left and a few minutes later all of our friends camd in again, even Charlotte.

"What happens if I don't join?"

"Then we will kill your friends."

"What if my friends choose to join your gang instead of dying?"

He thought about this for a moment.

"That can be arranged, if they want to join."

I looked at all my friends, each of them nodding their heads.

"We accept."

John untied us all and Don smiled and turned to leave, but not without sharing one last thing.

"Your life is just about to begin Crystal."

That is the end...maybe. If you guys want me to write and extra chapter or another book, then just comment below.