A Movie To Sleep With

This whole chapter will be in Matt's POV.

⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙Matt's POV⊙⊙⊙⊙⊙

We all sat on the bed still in shock because of what we just saw. Crystal, the nerd, has tattoos. Not just any tattoos, but the same as Crystal, the Killer. I told the guys that we were probably just seeing things. While Crystal was in the shower, we were talking about the Killer so we must have just thought we saw her tattoos. Besides, why would the nerd need tattoos?

I decided to just walk down to hell Crystal with our project. I walked down to see her open the door to him.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" Her voice was venomous, I don't talk to nerds, but I know that mine of them talk like that.

"What can't I not enter my sons home?"

This is when I chose to intervene.
"What do you want Mika?"

"Oh come on now son, I am your Dad, you have to show respect to those you love."

"Then why would I do that to you." He scowled while I smirked. He walked right into that comment.

"Well I just came by to talk to you, but I see you are busy with this beautiful girl. I will talk to you later Matthew."

Once he closed the door, I noticed Crystal physicaly relaxed.

"What was that all about?" She asked me like nothing happened in the last few minutes.

"Aren't I supposed to ask you that? Do you know him?"

"No."

Lie. I left it alone though.

"Ok whatever, let's just work on the project."

We finished the first paragraph for the project because after a while she started to fall asleep.

"Hey, do you want to watch a movie?"

"Yeah, sure. Where are the guys?"

"Probably up stairs already sleeping. You choose a movie, they are over there on the stand."

Buzz Buzz

NATALIE: Baaabbeeee what are you doing?

PUSSY_SLAYER: Not you, what do you want. Remember, we aren't dating you have a time limit to talk or text me.

NATALIE: Just listen to me ok? That Crystal girl isn't who she says she is. She is something else, idk how to explain it babe. Just don't hang with her, she is dangerous.

I looked up at Crystal, she looked so cute in my clothes, with her short size, her cute button no- wait wait wait. Hold up, point is, she is not dangerous.

PUSSY_SLAYER: Ok lol nice jokes, ooo look at that. TIMES UP!

I felt the couch deepen so I clapped my hands to turn off the lights. I could tell Crystal was looking at me so I smirked.

"Like what you see?"

She scoffed. "Please, can there be something to see first?"

"Damn for a nerd you talk a lot. What movie did you put in?"

"Little Mermaid."

"Uggghh that's for my little sister!"

"Where is she?"

"She is with my mom at my aunts house. So, the guys and myself saw something on your arm upstairs, it looked like a tat-"

"Shhhhh shut up, the movie is starting."

Huh. Ill get the answer one way or another. While the movie played, I looked over at Crystal to notice that she started to bob her head up and down. Very soon she was sleeping on my shoulder, I grabbed a blanket to cover the both of us.

Why can't you just move out of the nerds way?

I don't know, maybe because she is sleeping??

Since when do you care about anyone but yourself?

Hey I care.

About who?

Three people, Mom, Lizzie and obviously, me. Just shut up brain, I don't want to argue with you.

After that very tiring argument with my brain, I fell into a deep asleep. Before I did, I sensed that someone was in the room and something or someone on my lap got up. Before I could think anything of it, I fell asleep to the sound of something like a fight.

I have not proof read this, so if any of the grammar is incorrect, please comment them. This chapter is kind of short, but the next one will probably be longer.