Mate?!

soooo This Is Gonna Be Short cause I Have Homework To do:) but I Promised An Update So Here It Is:) but DO NOT FOGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE!!!!!!!! <3 Pleaseee let me know what you think and follow me!;) But I hope you like this new chapter!;)
~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·

Jordan's Prov.

I saw Her walking down the stairs in just her bikini and I realized I've never seen anything so beautiful in my life. I saw my pack members stare her and whistle. a growl erupts from me. NOBODY But me can see Her in her bikini I went up to her till she stopped at the door leading out to the pool.

I froze. And all I could say was "hey." I saw her Shiver And I started to smirk. I love the way only I can do that.

she turned around And I got to see that beautiful angelic face. I could tell she wasnt wearing make up cause she didn't need any. her long black curly hair ending at her mid back. Her Big light brown eyes Looking into mine.

'MATE!!!! MATE!! Shes Ours and only ours!!! grab her and never let her go! Shes Ours!!! MATE!!!!!'

With that I heard someone call my name but I didn't want to let my mate out of my sight.

thats when my thoughts where interrupted by A pair of lips crashing into mine. it didn't feel right. It felt wrong and nasty. I pulled away and saw who it was.

it Was My girlfriend Jamie. she gave me a confused Look at saw who I was Facing towards At first. I looked into My mates eyes And saw hurt. I wanted to hold her. to Make the hurt go away and to see that beautiful smile. thats when I realized she was hurting because of me. I caused my mate pain. I Alpha Jordan caused my little princess hurt.

I could see tears in her eyes as she ran away. Upstairs from where She originally Came from. I started going after her feeling her pain. but jamie stopped me. "baby where are you going?"  she asked pulling me back from going after her " nowhere." I couldnt tell her. not yet at least.

Jay's Prov.

How could He Do This To Me?!?! kiss her  in front of me. His MATE.

Did he not feel our connection?.  Cause I did and it was strong. and pretty hard to miss.

I couldn't Just Stand There And see her kiss MY MATE So I ran upstairs crying.  I layed on a bed And cried my Eyes intill they where dry with no more tears. While flashbacks of him kissing her played in my head over and over again.

my eyes started getting heaving and my vision went black as I started going into a deep painful sleep.

~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·~·
How was it? :D Sorry so short! but I promise an update For sure Tomorrow (:<3  DOT FORGET!!! COMMENT! VOTE! Tell me what you thought!!!!

-jay<3

Wait Im Who's MATE?!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें