Chapter 4

Hey there people! Guess who is updating one last time for this year? Me. I will be continuing uploading after my class 12th finals are over. I am seriously sorry about this. I might update in between if I tend to find time. But don't expect too much. 

Dedicated to C00XC01 because he is the kid who inspired Nicholas. 

Date: 20th January, 2016
Time:  08 : 04 hrs

Transfer students is not an unheard concept in Optima Eruditione Academia, but it's a rarity. Once in many years, a student catches the eye of the school, a student who has shown superb skill development in a short period time. The most famous transfer student was Albert Einstein, who joined the academy in year 3.

There was going to be a new admission in Nicholas's class today. Well, it was actually supposed to done a week ago, but the new girl had fallen sick. Well, it does take time to adjust to this height and pressure. 

Nicholas was slumped on his seat. His eyes had deep bags due to the lack of sleep. Gosh, get over with the day already, Nicholas thought to himself. He wanted to get away from everyone. 

To top his restlessness the new student was running late. 

With a frustrated sigh he slammed his head into the desk. THUD!

Ow.. Ouch! That hurts. 

"Ahh come in Ms. Ivanov, and please introduce yourself." He heard Ms. Natasha's voice. 

"Hello everyone." A soft voice spoke. Nicholas recognised this voice. He had heard it before. "My name is Sasha Ivanov, and I specialise in psychology. " 

Nicholas's head jolted up from the desk. He stared at the new student. She was the same girl he had seen in his club room yesterday. Yesterday, when he saw her, he felt like he had seen that face before, but he couldn't recall where. But today, it was crystal clear to him. 

"You . . . " He shouted, standing up on his seat and pointing at her. " . . . how?" 

Sasha was surprised. She didn't expect this kind of reaction from anyone. And before she knew it, Nicholas had her pinned down flat against her stomach. He frantically tugged her collar checking for a mark. His hands had started growing into claws. Long and furry brown hair covered his hands. 

There was a mark on her neck. A big star shaped scar.

"What did you do to her?" Nicholas growled.

His ears had now started to transform into pointy ones. His uniform ripped as his size grew. His body was now structured like a quadrupedal. Nails from his paws dug into her shoulder. Sasha struggled under him. 

"Nicholas Abraham get off Sasha. Get off her,  right away." Ms Natasha shouted. The feral beast which was standing in place of Nicholas growled at the teacher, turning his attention at the new student again. 

And the next thing that Nicholas knew was that we was sent flying out of the classroom. Ms Natasha had her fingers working out complicated outlines. Nicholas growled at the teacher. His voice louder than before. But, rather than going back to class again, he ran away. He ran and ran until he was the edge of the floating isle. 

The feral beast sat down on all fours and panted. Nicholas was barely a sporty person, his transformation did not increase his stamina either. 

ZAP!

The beast felt current flow through itself. 

GRRRRR . . . 

The beast growled. He growled and growled running around in circles until he collapsed. And then everything was black.