-1-

Everyone knows about the Vongola Inc. but no one knows that Vongola is actually part Mafia well of course except for the Mafia World itself.
They know that there is a newly appointed Decimo but do not know his real identity.

----------

Sawada Tsunayoshi aka Tuna -cough- I mean Tsuna is the Vongola Decimo who was being bullied.

Yes he was being bullied. Why did he not fight back even though he is strong?

Because those that bullies him are civilians and with a big and kind heart he has, he refused to pay back.

Bleeding, broken ribs and etc u name it. But he always hides the pain from everyone even his own Famiglia. Little did he know, the one and only one noticed his pain, you probably guessed it the number one hitman Reborn.

Reborn noticed the winced from Tsuna every now and then. So he wrote his usual report to Nono -Timoteo- to notify him.

Tsuna was getting ready for school, preparing himself in the bathroom and bandaging himself up from the deep cut on his shoulder. As he was bandaging, "Dame-Tsuna you are going to be late if you continue to -" Reborn barged in and saw Tsuna's deep wound. With the atmosphere getting colder by the second, Tsuna snapped out of his shock and pushed Reborn out of the bathroom. "I'll be done in a minute. And Reborn please don't tell anyone about what you saw." Tsuna pleaded.

Reborn tried to cool down and thought about the plan. He was thinking it was time to proceed with the plan whether Tsuna like it or not.

Reborn went to his hideout and made a call.
-Dialling Nono Number-
"Hello, Nono speaking"
"Nono I think it's time to put the plan to work. Those kids need to learn to respect. I refuse to see Tsuna getting hurt over and over again"
Nono sweatdropped at what Reborn said but turned serious when it was about his precious Grandson.
"I will inform the Famiglia, I'm sure everyone will be happy to help. Reborn make sure they pay for what they did. But of course you know Tsuna do not like people getting killed so don't go too 'overboard'."
"Of course Nono who do you think I am? <The number one hitman> I'll inform the guardians except for Tsuna."
"See you in two weeks time Reborn ciao"
"Ciaossu"
-Call ended-

Reborn called in the guardians without the knowledge of Tsuna letting them know it's important regarding their precious boss.

They agreed and probably guessed abit because it seems Reborn sounded colder than before.

-Timeskip- After school -

"Jyuudaime! Let's go!" Hayato grabbed onto his precious Jyuudaime's hand and left the place quickly with Takeshi.

"Hayato-kun what is the rush?" Tsuna asked. 'Oh crap I forgot I need to think up for something, just hoping that his intuition won't notice' "Ah Jyuudaime actually-" was cut of by Takeshi "Ne Tsuna, let's go home ~ because Gokudera and I have something on later haha. So let's send you home first ~"

"Hm? I never knew both of you were that close? But okay, just don't get hurt." Tsuna said as he suspected something but didn't want to pry as its their privacy. 'Well if they don't want to tell me I'll just have to wait since I'm also keeping secrets from them'
"Haha, hai 'Tsuna-sama'." Takeshi joked.
"Baseball idiot! Don't tease Jyuudaime!" Hayato shouted.
Tsuna tried to calm Hayato down but failed to do so. He gave up and continued walking with them.

-Somewhere in class-
"Tch Dame-Tsuna escaped yet again. Hmm I'll get him next time." Said someone to no one. And he thought no one heard him. Guess again, Reborn heard everything and recorded everything.

He then played the message to the guardians (except for Lambo so that Tsuna wouldn't suspect) that was present at Takeshi's Dojo when he arrived. The place grew degrees colder. "Haha, is that Mochida?" Takeshi asked with a very scary face.

"Why, yes he is Takeshi." Hayato replied calmly which was scary.

"Hn akanbou. That herbivore must be taught." Don't have to name him, sure enough people will know who is the famous prefect.

"Hm calm down for now, even if I want to kill him, I can't. Anyway, from what I know it seems like class 3A have a class trip coming along. I have a plan." Reborn smirked and gave a mischievous smile.

The guardians except Lambo was told about the plans.
"Okay, we will listen to Reborn-san's plan. Revenge for our precious boss." Hayato said.

"Kufufufu. Of course we will help since it involves Tsunayoshi" Mukuro said while putting his hand on Chrome's shoulder calming her down.

"Haha ~ well since that is settled. Let's go. Before Tsuna suspects something." Takeshi said.

-Later that night-
"Oh Reborn you're back. By the way, done with homework and some paperwork. I'm tired and going to bed. Good *yawn* night Reborn and I'm fine don't worry." Tsuna said and whispered the last part as he walked to his own room.

Reborn head over to Lambo's room to tell him the plan.

After Lambo and Ipin heard everything, "if it's for Tsuna-nii anything!" Lambo shouted silently.

Reborn smirked and told Lambo and Ipin to go to bed as it was late. Reborn then head over to Nana's room to inform her but as he was about to knock on the door it opened. "I know Reborn-kun, just make sure they pay for what they did." She said with an evil grin.

Reborn smirked and nodded. Then said good night and headed back to Tsuna's room to head to sleep.

As he was about to fall asleep he thought 'Tomorrow is the day everything starts. And you people will know you messed with the wrong family.'