A Mindless Behavior Love Story: Love is Crazy

Sara and Jaidah.Sara is caramel skinned with green eyes and black and brown hair with purple tips. Curvy I guess and has changing eye colors. She is very short. Jaidah is taller than Sara and curvier than her. She has light hazel eyes, dark skin, a nose ring, and bra strap length thick brown and blondish hair. Two best friends with a dream one fateful day in Santa Monica, California. One day Mindless Behavior wasn't too far away from the girls when the girls were at a Walmartfor a meet and greet when MB were having a C.D signing. The girls saw the huge crowd and was scared and ran into a room. The crowd was huge and uncontrollable they tried to grab the boys but they ran to the back in the employees only room and locked it.

Ray: You have to help us please.

Sara: Why what's wrong.

Roc: Crowd.. Huge.. Life.. Flashing... Water

Prince: Can you find a way out for us and give him some water?

Jaidah: Here you go. When I looked into his eyes I wanted to melt but I don't know about him too much.

Roc: Thanks. I'm feeling her I wonder if she feels the same way.

Prod: Do you know a way out.

Sara: Yeah follow me. She went out the back door of the store. They climbed into her car and Ray had to sit in the back trunk.(not the closed one) They drove to the girls' hotel. Their room was a suite with a kitchen 2 bedrooms a living room and a dining room.

Jaidah: Well I guess you can stay here untill someone comes to pick you guys soon.

Prod: Or we can go down the hall to 204 and 203

Sara: This is your hotel.

Prince: Yeah

Jaidah: Well you can leave or stay your choice I'm going to go to my room and relax untill tonight.

Roc: You really have to go?

They all looked at him like ooh Jaidah was more like an awe.

Roc: I mean oh well see you around.

Jaidah: We still have to go to the mall now.

Sara: Oh yeah well I guess you guys can come if you want.

Prince: Sounds cool.

Roc: Yeah real cool. everyone gives him the look again. I mean cool.

Jaidah: I need to go get my stuff from my room and you should help me Sara.

They left the boys in the living room and went into Jaidah's room.

Jaidah: Do you think Roc likes me I really like him but I still kind of love my ex.

Sara: He cheated so just let him go.

Jaidah: You right. Who you feeling between the four of them.

Sara:...

Meanwhile

Prince: Roc stop acting like a dork and ask Jaidah to come to the show tonight.

Roc: You know you feeling Sara too so don't front. She like you back I see it in her eyes.

Ray: How about both of yall be a man and take the shot.

Jaidah: Lets go guys.

Prod: You scared the chicken out of me.

Sara: Didn't mean to scare you that bad.

Ray: Laughing oh shoot. Okay leggo.

Sara POV