Chapter 33.

Liam.

"Are you packed yet?" I called to Niall, heading into our room. "Just about." He sighed softly, folding another piece of clothing into his suitcase. "Half of this stuff doesn't even fit me anymore." He pouted, feebly picking up a tight t-shirt. "I miss wearing stuff that fits me." He admitted and I laughed, kissing his cheek. He sighed, resting close to me as he gazed down at suitcase. "C'mon baby, it's time to go." I told him, glancing at the alarm clock which read 8.45am.

He took my hand after zipping up his suitcase and I guided him outside after locking up the flat, meeting the other boys in Paul's car. "Ready to go?" Paul car and we nodded, having Paul driving us to our tour bus. "Can't wait to get another sleep." Niall admitted lazily and we laughed. "I suppose you guys didn't get enough sleep last night, did you?" Harry teased with a cheeky wink. Zayn and Louis immediately fell silent, glancing back and forth between me and Niall. We both blushed, feeling uncomfortable. "Why, what happened last night?" Louis questioned, a curious look on his face.

"Did you guys have sex?" Zayn burst out and Niall choked on his water, causing me to thump his back. "Z, we've done that once and looked how that turned out. Don't think we'll be having sex again any time soon." I said hurriedly and Nialls eyes widened at my words, something clearly on his mind but he didn't say anything. Harry gave me a questionable look but I shook my head in reply and he let it drop.

"Hey, is there any chocolate in the fridge? I'm starving." Niall emphasized as we got to the tour bus and heading in side. I couldn't help laughing as he headed toward the mini fridge at the far end. "Ni, I bought some chocolate doughnuts if you want them." Zayn voiced, standing next to me as I flung his rucksack over his shoulder. "Ooh, if you don't mind, Z." Niall gushed and Harry smirked as he watched Zayn hand over the bag of doughnuts.

"Hey Niall, smile." Harry said suddenly, taking out his phone as Niall sat down on one of the lower bunks. Niall looked up, frowning. "Why?" He asked curiously, lips parted. "I'm keeping a video diary of your pregnancy time on tour. I think it'll be great seeing as you won't be pregnant again." Harry grinned and Nialls eyes lit up at the idea. He dropped his doughnuts on his lap and lifted his thumbs up, smiling for the camera which Harry laughed at as he took a picture. "It's better than those breathing exercises I've been told to do at Lamaze classes." Niall mumbled and Harry and I burst out laughing, earning a glare from Niall as he lay down on the bed, his doughnuts balanced on his bloated belly.

I sat down at the edge of his bed, near his feet and I watched him munch at his doughnuts, his feet touching my hip and thighs. Harry flashed another picture, earning a chuckle from Niall. "Hey, Ni?" I asked suddenly and he looked up at me. "You do know you're on my bed, right? You're normally on the top one." I told him and he paused, sitting up uncomfortably. "Sorry." He mumbled and I shook my head, smiling at him. "It's all right, I'll take the top one. You can't get up there anyway." I assured him, patting his leg. "Hey why don't you guys share? You both share a bed back home anyway." Harry suggested, shrugging lazily as he sneered a doughnut from Niall in his mouth. "I guess." I agreed and Niall nodded.

Louis was already slumped on his top bunk, his mouth opened as he slept and Zayn was already lying beneath him on the lower bunk. "I'm having the top one then, am I?" Harry grinned, climbing up the ladder and lying on the top bunk. I sighed happily, lying down next to Niall who was already fast asleep, the bag of doughnuts still in his hands. I laughed quietly, silently taking the bag out of his reach and setting them down at his side. He stirred in his sleep, turning inwardly to me and unconsciously reached to link his arm in mine. I tensed at his actions, knowing that he wasn't aware of it but then relaxed as his warm breath reached me neck. I smiled softly, sleep following after.

---

"Liam." Niall sounded worried as we parked outside the hotel. Fans were already crowded at the entrance and I could already sense Nialls fear as he laced his hand through mine, our fingers entwined. Paul opened the door for us and Harry was first to get out, followed by Zayn and Louis. We were in Scotland now since that was our first tour, in Edinburgh. But Niall and I were the only ones not yet. Niall was to afraid. "Ni, it's okay, just stay with me." I assured him, about to stand up but he pulled me back down. "No, Liam I can't go out there again. Not after what happened last time." He whined and when I looked at him, he generally looked scared. Petrified even.