[1/10]

Butch shifted uncomfortably in his bed, a sudden pressure of weight present on the side of his bed. 'Gotta wake up..' he thought, a frown replacing his sloppy grin of sleepiness. 'Nah, school can wait.' he grinned again and turned, his face towards the ceiling. Soon his mind began to wander and he lost grip of the real world.

Suddenly his body felt absolutely cold, ice sharp that he froze for a second.Butch shot up, breathing heavily, chest heaving up and down. He was hold the tips of his blankets, drops of water rolling down his chest. A sudden laughter shot throughout the room and he jumped, turning his head so fast you could almost hear a whiplash. 

He noticed a redhead boy on the ground, holding his stomach as his other hand repeatedly hit the ground. Behind his was a dirty blonde, he was holding and leaning against the doorway, his knees shaking as the boy tried containing his laughter. Butch's dark green eyes shifted down to a bucket that was abandoned on it's side. 

'Assholes.'

''God! Did you see your expression!?'' Brick, one of Butch's younger brothers, laughed loudly tears almost leaking from the corners of his eyes. Brick, a redhead. He had long red-hair that dropped down from his shoulders to his mid-back and was tied in a pony tail. His eyes an unusual dark red, almost like blood. He wore a red loose sweatshirt that held a red hoodie, covering most of his neck and black jeans. A single black stripe running through his sweater. A red cap was placed on backwards on his head, as it usually was. A few pieces of hair sticking out from the entry way the cap contained.

''Hn.'' Boomer, the youngest of them bit his lip. He had dirty blonde hair and sharp, cold blue eyes. He wore the same  dark blue sweatshirt only it seemed a few sizes too big. The sweatshirt contained a turtle neck instead, the collar seeming loose but enough to cover his mouth. The sleeves flew past his fingers by a few inches and the bottom of the sweater reached mid-thigh. He seemed like an adorable little child that seemed fitting. Black skinny jeans adorned his legs and the same black stripe was running through his sweater.   

''Get the hell out of my room, damn it!'' Butch shouted. He threw the covers off of him and grabbed one of his plain white pillows. He harshly threw it at them, watching as they shut the door before the pillow had gotten either of them. Butch glared at the door, his skin turning ice cold from the bucket of water that was thrown at him. 

He ran down stairs, already changed and fixed, though he didn't bother brushing his bed-head. Butch was the oldest of the three siblings. He had black messy hair that would sometimes stick up, cowlicks here and there that framed his face. He had the darkest green eyes that resembled a beautiful dark emerald. He wore again, the same dark green sweatshirt, although it was opened and black loose jeans. He wore black gloves that had finger cutouts and his sweater had another black line through the middle, colliding with his black t-shirt.

''Hey, what the hell man! Leave some food for me!'' Butch cried, finally jumping off from the stairs (which stopped inside the living room) and side sliding into the kitchen (which was attached to the living room.) A long table was in the middle of the room, a stove, refrigerator, a microwave, a sink, and shelves that were attached to the wall surrounded the table. 

He jumped into his usual chair and began to throw food into his mouth. Brick and Boomer watched in irritation as most of those pieces of food kept hitting their faces. Finally Brick had had enough and grabbed a newspaper, rolling it up. Boomer watched him quietly, slightly moving over to avoid the danger. 

''What's wrong- ACK!-'' Butch started before he was hit in the face, successfully silencing him. A loud slap resonated throughout the house. Brick retracted his arm and smiled. ''Show some manners at the dinner table, kids.'' Butch and Boomer sat straight up and continued to eat silently, small rolls of sweat falling from their cheeks. 'Mama Brick is back.' Butch chewed.

''Now listen guys,'' Brick growled, setting his elbow on the table and resting his cheek on the top of his fist. ''Today is the beginning of the first day at our new high school. If we get kicked out of this one, that would be four high schools already and we won't be allowed to get any decent education.'' Boomer and Butch glanced at each other before turning back to their red-head leader. 

''In other words..'' Brick's eyes suddenly darkened, as a shadow was a cast over them. His voice deepened and a dark shadow loomed over him, ''If either of you think, try, or do, screw this up, i will personally send you back to HIM.'' Butch and Boomer's mouths firmed in a straight line, tightening them. ''Understand...?'' Brick finished, waiting for both of them to say a word.

Butch and Boomer nodded quickly, sweat covering their faces, (although Boomer was waaay better at concealing his fright.) ''Good!'' Brick nodded, taking his used dishes to the sink and off to the front door, both brothers following behind. Both the other boys had already run out the door. Butch stood still in front of the door way. 

Was it worth going to this crap school? What was the point of someone like him, who didn't even compare to either of his brothers, who picked fights and continued to reject the world, do at school? Why? Why him? Why?

Silence resumed again, and for a few seconds Butch continued staring at the door. He sighed, running a hand through his messy black hair. He sighed, this time sounding more hopeless as he muttered, ''Damn it.''