"I think you know full well what the hell I mean", he rasped.

"I don't, so try being more specific", she exclaimed.

Nate sighed heavily, grinding his teeth as he glared steely at Cameron. "I just saw...well everyone just saw Katelyn dash upstairs in tears. She was coming from the garden, and you're in the garden so...", he trailed off, wanting Cameron to fill in the blank spaces.

She remained quiet.

"What did you say or do to upset my sister?", he asked in frustration.

She remained quiet.

"Answer me dammit!", he barked. Cameron flinched.

He snorted, his expression hardening as his eyes traveled away from her. Cameron followed his eyes, her stomach doing a double flip when she realized who was standing there

Danny was behind her, a slight smile on his face. Nate's glare traveled from him to Cameron repeatedly then he nodded slowly, understanding dawning on him.

"I'm guessing Katelyn saw the two of you...", his gaze locked on Cameron. "I'm assuming in an intimate position", his eyes were questioning.

"What Katelyn saw was a mistake", she said, wanting to kick herself for sounding so repetitive.

She gasped when, in one lithe movement, Nate lunged himself at Danny, landing a hard punch to his face. He toppled to the ground, touching his hands to his nose, then winced.
Nate flashed his hands then moved towards Cameron. "Upstairs now!", he growled, before he walked away. Cameron glanced at Danny who was easing himself from the ground. She sighed and strolled off behind Nate.

<><><><><><>

She entered the room to find him pacing the floor, his forehead wrinkling in anger. Cameron closed the door behind her and walked slowly towards the bed, her movements stiff. She folded her hands, cleared her throat then sat on the bed.

"How could you do that?", Nate roared as soon as she was seated.

"I didn't do anything. Danny flung himself on me and it so happens that Katelyn saw", she exclaimed evenly.

"What were the two of you doing out there in the first place?", he hissed.

"Danny wanted to talk", she said cooly.

Nate snorted, unconvincingly. "And I'm assuming 'talking' in his case, included sticking his tongue down your throat", he exclaimed wryly.

Cameron rolled her eyes. "I didn't know Danny's intentions, if I did I wouldn't have gone in the first place!", she yelled in utter frustration.

"And you expect me to believe that?", he cocked a brow.

Cameron scoffed, looking at him in disbelief. "You know what, f*ck you!", she spat harshly, moving from the bed and to the bathroom.

Nate grabbed her by the arm and pulled her towards him. She gasped when their bodies made contact, staring up in his darkened eyes. She saw it coming, and decided not to stop it, allowing Nate's mouth to claim hers.

The possession was bittersweet. Hard but so gentle. She stiffened but soon gave in to the caress. Skillfully, their mouths moved to a song that only they could hear. Nate pulled her closer, their bodies so close, nothing else could come between. Cameron wrapped her arms around his neck, anchoring their bodies to each other. The kiss deepened and so did their passion, both lost in the intensity of the heat that engulfed both their bodies.

Soon, clothes were hurriedly discarded and their bodies were entwined, both lost in the throes of passion.

<><><><><>

The following morning, Cameron woke up, staring blankly at the ceiling, her thoughts flurry. Her stomach did a double flip every time she thought about the events of the night. A wonderful mistake!
She groaned and flung a pillow over her face, stifling her own embarrassment. Nate, she realized was not even in the bed. She had awoken to find him gone, and that was about an hour ago. She was glad though, because she didn't do morning afters.

Easing from the bed, she used the bed sheet to cover her naked form, immediately pausing when Nate stepped through the door. His face was not welcoming at all, Cameron realized, and she wondered what was wrong. Her gaze drifted to the file in his hand and her forehead wrinkled.

"Good morning", she smiled stiffly.

He didn't answer her, just moved towards her, and plopped the file beside her, his face stoic.

"The whole family knows. Looks like you really pissed off Emily", he cocked a brow.

Cameron stared at Nate, then at the file laying on the bed, confused.

"The contract that we had is terminated. I want you out of here in the next hour. Your ticket is in that file, along with a check, so you'll have enough money for stability until you can find yourself another job", he hissed bitterly, then strolled from the room, leaving a dumbfounded Cameron.

___________________________________

A/N: Geeze! What a lot of drama in just one chapter!!!
What do y'all think is in that file???

Stick around for the next chapter to find out!!!