Chapter 1

© Copyrighted work so please do not steal my idea. Any similarities to people, places, and events are coincidental. Thank you for taking an interest in my work. I am profoundly grateful and I hope it will be to your liking. I am no professional at writing but I believe feedback from you guys will help me in becoming a better author. :)
Not a long book, but I think you will find it soothing. :)

ENJOY!!!

"You've gotta go now," Cameron exclaimed, scooting off the bed

"We can go another round," her companion smiled, watching hungrily as Cameron glided around the room in nothing but skin.

She moved towards her dressing table, picking up a cigarette as she lit it.

"We both got what we wanted, now leave," she exclaimed prickly, her words a bit muffled by the joint stuck between her lips.

The guy bit his lips as he scanned her body with his scrutinizing eyes, his libido once again on fire by the mere thought of touching her. "So when can I see you again?" he smirked, biting his lower lip.

"Never. I don't do repeats", she said, using her lips to hold in the cigarette as she pulled on a robe that was laying on the floor.

"So don't you think I was amazing?" he asked curiously, his ego clearly bigger than his d*ck, Cameron thought.

She cocked a brow. "I thought Titanic was an amazing movie, but it doesn't mean I would watch it again", she said dully, puffing out a cloudy mist from her mouth.

The guy hissed and scooted off the bed, immediately pulling on his pants. Cameron watched, arms folded, as he pulled on his shirt and grabbed his shoes from the floor. He gave her an icy gaze then strolled from the room.

"It was nice meeting you Bent", she called, her voice trembling with laughter.

"Its Blake!" he yelled then slammed the door.

Cameron grinned, there wasn't really anything memorable about him anyway.

==========================