Taken

Blake's POV :

"Max Thorne." Alpha Jake spoke with his eyes barely even open.

"Well, nice to meet you again, Jake." He greeted while he teasingly bowed. His eyes roamed around and spotted the others.

"Jerry. Harry. This is wonderful. The whole gang is here. The only thing missing is Drake and poor lifeless Xavier." He added and his eyes glued to me while his smirks evilly.

"Blakey boy, look at you!" His hands gestured all of me.
"You've grown into a very handsome man just like your dad." He walked towards me.

"Who are you?" I asked. The face seem familiar but I just couldn't pin point who he is.

"That hurts. I even carried you when you were crying. You were so small and look at you now." He replied and waited for me to say anything as a sign I know him.

"Fine. I'm Max Thorne the beta of the Black Knight Pack. I mean used to but now I'm the Alpha of the Red Blood Pack. It's a long story." He bragged.

"Do you guys smell that?" He stopped in front of me and sniffed the air.

"Someone must have been mating and let me guess." He paused and look beside me with so much interest.

"It's her, isn't it?" I tried to cover Lily from him but I had no energy to do so. He grabbed her by the hair and his eyes disgustingly wondered at her. I groaned in annoyance.

"If you touch her, I'll rip your hands off and make sure you're never walk again." I spat and he laughed.

"God. You and Alpha genes. Never know your place." He said and called two of his men.

"Take her and only her. Don't do anything stupid and keep your paws to yourselves." He instructed and I forced myself to stand and fight but the second I stood up, I fell.

"Don't push yourself,boy. This magic restrain your body to do anything." He laughed at my attempt and lightly pushed me down.

"You can do want ever you want from me but never touch her." I growled and the two men laughed mockingly.

"I'll take her." A voice said and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"What are you doing,son?" Alpha Jerry flabbergasted when Tom calmly walked towards Lily and carried her in her hands.

"Sorry dad but he offered something that even I can't object." He replied while looking at Lily.

"Seems like history is going to replay itself." Alpha Jake voiced out as he struggled to get up.

"Oh..no..no.. It's better. History is finally going to have something interesting to write and beside this time we'll have an ending." Max spoke and laughed.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked as he hold his unconscious wife.

"That would be foolish of me to tell you the whole plan when later you're coming for me with your army." He commented and walk off with his men and Tom with a sleeping Lily.

"LILY!" I shouted again and again. I've tried to get up and ran but nothing was working.

"Shit." I yelled and hit the ground.

"Now. Now. This is not an ending. It's just began." The witch appeared.

"Elma. Can you break the spell?" Alpha Jerry asked.

"Certainly." She said and with that she snap her fingers. The atmosphere felt lighter than just now and my energy began to rebuild.

"Why didn't you help us just now? We could stop him from taking her!" I yelled to her and ready to jump on her bt was stop by Alex and Luke.

"Calm down. It was destined for her to be taken. If I've stop fate from happen, worse scenario will happen." She calmly explained.

"She's right. It's better for Lily to be taken effortlessly rather than a war. People could die rather than sleeping just now." Luke said.

"I've been suspicous of him since the day he capture us. I've been following him since then and thankfully you guys mated before this happen. It'll be easier for us to track Lily and you've already got your wolf back." Luke explained.

"Alpha, the prisoner's escape." One of the patrol said.

"Just like I expected." Luke voiced out.

"I think we better discuss this in my office." Alpha Jake said and we followed him.