Hospital Visits part 1

Here you go :) 

________________________________________________________________________________________________

After the whole family meeting, everyone left except for dad, mom and I. Dad was still sitting at the same spot while sneakingly observing me as if I was a time bomb.

"Here, sweety." Mom brought me a plate of spaghetti and kissed my forehead before going back to the kitchen. The smell of food, awaken my appetite and soon I was devouring like someone who hasn't eaten for months.

"How did you know Blake hates us?" I asked and my dad glanced at me from the newspapers.

"It wasn't hard to miss when he kept screaming 'I hate you' and 'You'll all pay for what you did' until the doctor had to induce him. But you don't have to worry, he doesn't hate you. He just hates me,Jake and Jerry." Dad explained with an agony sigh.

"What would happen if Drake found me?" I curiously asked. Even though he was a mad man and I was frightened of what he can do but still I wouldn't lie that I still had the curiosity and want to see my real father.

"I won't ever let him near you better yet take you away." He sternly said with his eyes changing to a dark pair of eyes.

"But dad, he's still my father. Maybe he changed. Maybe all this years, he just wanted to meet his daughter." I voiced out.

"I know him and he's goner. Never the same. He's dangerous, vicious and cruel." Dad yelled. I growled at him. My wolf didn't like someone bad mouthing my long lost father. Dad looked shocked at my behavior.

"I'm done. I'm going to see Blake and the others. Don't wait for me." I told him and headed to my room.

I went to have a nice quick shower and wore a sweater with my short jeans. I headed out after I put on my sneakers.

I silently walk-enjoying everything. It was so peaceful that I didn't even notice, I was already in front of his hospital room. I took deep breath and cautiously opened the door.

My eyes teared up at the sight and my wolf howled in pain - seeing my now vulnerable mate. I slowly walked towards him and sat beside his bed.

His face was swollen and his right hand was broken. His breathing was shallow and the machine beep calmly; clamming he's still a life.

He seems in pain but soon relax when I hold his hand. I kissed his hand and brushed off the hair that covered his face.

"Hey." I choked on a sob.

"Please wake up. I miss you." I confessed and hugged his broad chest. Letting out all the tears.

"You know. There are various solution to wake him up." A voice said. I cleared my throat and wiped my tears away before spinning around. There stood Luke with his hands crossed.

"What is it?" my voiced broke and quickly cleared my throat.

"His mate. You could stay with him to give strength for his wolf to cure but it wouldn't work with how he is right now." Luke said and stand beside him but was opposite from me.

"Then?" I asked with a deep desperation. He looked from Blake and I. If my eyes wasn't mistaken, I could see a smirk but was gone within seconds.

"Mark him." He said and my mind was everywhere.

"Why? Scared?" He teased and sat on the small space of the bed.

"Just a little bite..." He said as his hands travel at Blake's neck and stop. "Here. One tiny puny bite." He added.

"Or you can just leave him be and let the time decide. Whether he'll heal or not." He shrugged and walked out. I stood there, stunned at how indifferent Luke was and how he was right. A bond between a mate was magical and strong. By marking him, my wolf could help him heal. 

But it also meant that we would be bond forever and I didn't know if Blake would like it. And if he doesn't, the pain of rejection would hit a thousand times than right now.

I stared at him and hold his hand. "What should I do? I love you but you don't." I whimpered and tears rolled down my cheeks. I kissed his lips and went off.