Chapter 2

Lexas Pov

Ok so I just got introduced to the 'gang' well I may have already known who they were but anyway. Who knew there would be so many good looking people in one room. Anyway I guess I was kind of sceptical about how they would react to me just coming here out of nowhere and I'm guessing hank didn't tell them about me, judging by the looks on their faces when I walked in here. They set up a desk for me beside Antonios. I just want to catch a case already I know it's bad that I want a crime to be committed now just so I can go to work but I love what I do what can I say. We were all sitting at our desks after i caught up with the others when Voight came in:

V- ok we caught a case, woods ur with Antonio for this, Ruzek and Atwater , Alvin with me and Halstead with Lindsey. Ok so the case is based around these 3 people (puts 3 pictures of men on the board) James Lincoln, jake Lincoln and Zac Lincoln, between 2 of these brothers they have a biography of criminal offences from battery, Robbery and now suspected child trafficking and kid napping. Zac the youngest he is only 17 but has been in juvy 3 times but they suspect he was protecting his older brothers. The other 2 are 26 and 25 anyway so there was another young kid went missing from about a 5 block radius of the Lincolns house there has been 5 in the past 2 months gone missing all from within a 10 mile raids of the Lincolns house and a witness can put at least one of the brothers at the scene of 3 of the kidnappings, but when one was brought in for questioning the other gave them an alibi and they were released. Ok so Dawson and woods you go talk to the first family who last there kid Jason Doyle 8 years old narly 2 months ago .atwater and ruzek you to check out the 2nd and 3rd victims familys there names are,ally argent and deni cashman there nabhours. there all the age of 8. myslef an al will take the johnsons, there son tony, and lindsey and Halstead take chase daniels he was the most resent victim. ok these familys will ask alot of questions so try not to spook them but tell the truth, try not to give them any false hope. this is a bad situaaction but have faith. ok lets go!

everybody- nods 'yes sarg' some say

lexas pov

we arrive at the doyles house and i was just about to get out of the car when antonio turnned to me " you got this or will i take this one?" i was greatful for the concern but i no what im doing "ill admit i am nervious, but so is everyone else there is alot riding on this case, the lives of young children but i no my training and had more exsperance than most i think i got this but if i need your help ill signal you ok?" i say with a nevious grin. "yes boss" he says with a genuine smile on his face. "lets do this" i say as we get out od the car. we walk up the steps to the door we both take a deep bretth before knocking on the door "mrs doyle its chicago PD".

erins pov

we were driving to the home of aoife and luke daniels when jay turns to me:

j- i dont think i could do it ..

e- do what?

J- lose a kid and be ok after

E- we dont no there gone for good jay

j- but still if that was our kid i just dont think i could cope ...

E- that will never happin babe ... wait our kid?

J- hah i was wondering if you would ketch on (jay said with a guilty smile)

E- wait so you want to have kids ... with me?

J- are you kidding of corse i do

E- with me? are you certain

J- erin .. im not saying right now but I would be the luckiest man alive if you even considered it

E- I don't know what to say jay

J- you don't have to say anything being with you is more than enough so we don't have to do or think about anything babe ok, but ... I love you you know that right?

E- I love you to baby *leans across the car and kisses him passionately* and I would be honoured to be the mother of your kids, got that sounded cheesy ha but you get my point. We should go we have a tough case ahead.
*they get out of the car at the dainiels house and continued to the door*

Sorry this chapter took so long, I will have another one up in a couple of days it's aloft finished but hang in there. Thanks for reading hope you like it feel free to leave feed back and vote
Peace✌🏻️

Ps. Sorry if there's a lot of mistakes 💙