Missie x Melissa part 1

(Warning this chapter contains sexual acts in it. You have been warned)

Missie and Melissa came home from the long day at the mall. "Thank you for the cloths and shoes", "there is no need to thank me I'm happy spending my money on you." Melissa placed her hand on missie's cheek and looked into missie's eyes.

She leaned in and kissed Missie, the kiss was soft and full of love. Messie kissed back without hesitation, she felt Melissa lick her bottom lip asking kindly for her to open her mouth. Missie opened allowing Melissa to explore her mouth.

Missie placed her arms around Melissa's neck deepening the kiss. Melissa moved her tongue around looking for Missie's, she found it and started playing with it to which a fight for dominance began. Melissa easily won and pulled away for air.

While Missie tried to catch her breath, Melissa started kissing her jaw line and began to leave a trail down to her neck. She gently bit and nibbled her neck, until she heard a small moan from Missie which told her she found what she was looking for.

She nibbled the spot and gently bit down on it, Missie moaned a little louder. Melissa teased the spot until it turned purple, missie tangled her hands in Melissa's medium blonde hair. Melissa pushed Missie against the wall and pulled one of Missie's legs around her waist.

Melissa grinded against her to earn another moan. Missie felt some confidence and went for Melissa's neck. She nibbled and sucked until she heard a moan, and she felt Melissa grind harder against her.

The pleasure She was feeling just from this was enough for her legs to become shakey. Melissa moved them to the couch and layed Missie down before crawling on top of her. Melissa took a second to look down at Missie, her face was blood red and she was all ready sweating.

Seeing Missie like This was to much for her and she leaned down to kiss Missie again this time the kiss was rough and full of passion. Melissa moved her hands under Missie's shirt to rub her soft skin. Missie shook at her contact, Melissa began to message Missie's breast threw her bra before removing her hands. Missie groaned at the lost of contact.

Melissa smirked as she began to slowly remove her own shirt, when the shirt was off she looked back down at Missie. She grabed Missie's shirt and pulled it over her head. She left kisses down Missie's neck and stomach.