please don't hit me again

( I know I didn't explain this at the beginning but Missie has light Brown hair with hazel eyes and she's 5'5. Jack has black hair with dark Brown eyes and 6'5)

Chapter 3

Missie wakes up still on the floor. She picks her head up to look for Jack, but she doesn't see him. She gets J to look around the house. "Jack where are you"? No answer so she goes into the living room. Jack is passed out on the couch. Beer cans cover the floor and couch. "I need to take out the trash so it can be picked up." Missie walks to the trash can and lifts up the bag and walks outside to the pick up spot. She puts it at the corner and walks back to the house.

Missie opens the door that's when Jack grabs her by the hair a snatches her in the house. He slams her against the wall full force and punches her in the stomach.

"What did I tell you yesterday 'darling'? " he mocks. " j-Jack I'm s-sorry I was j-j-just taking out t-the trash p-please d-don't hit m-me." tears poured down her face. "Now Missie if I didn't punish you for your mistakes then you would do them again." he said while brushing her cheek. He draws his hand back and slaps her right cheek. He strikes again and again until her cheek is a dark purple and she's on the floor. He bends down and kisses her bruised cheek.

"I think you learned your lesson now didn't you." no answer. "DIDN'T YOU" he grabed her by the hair. "Y-yes Jack I did". She would cry if she had anymore tears.