"Forget it, kid no worries!" He said, his voice sounding more upbeat. I was still very worried.

I tried forgetting it, but I doubt I'd ever be able to. I sat down on the step, and leaned against Bill's chair where he was playing Beethoven 'Für Elise'. It was soothing, especially for Bill's taste though I decided it would be best not to comment.

For about an hour or so, we sat in silence. Bill played countless songs, even one that he came up with, but it was just five minutes of him pressing a whole bunch of random keys. The sky grew darker, which was surprising to me wasn't it just the morning? I shot Bill a confused glance, who just replied with a shrug.
I got up quietly and walked down the hall to the triangular gap in the wall. I looked down to see countless monsters playing with what seemed to be fireworks giving not a care in the world about the time issue. Bill's playing echoed through the halls, and looking up I noticed there was a full moon, well kinda, the giant gap in the sky was not helping my view.

I can't recall how long I sat there, looking up in the sky as thoughts upon thoughts flooded my head.

'This place is amazing.. I don't wanna leave..'

'What if my family is dead? What if Bill plans on killing me when his plan is complete?'

'There's only one thing I can do.'

I ripped a blank page out of my journal, which I will deeply regret later, and took out one pen in my vest and began to write;

Dear Mabel and the others,

I am not dead. I'm in the Fearamid if you didn't know already on acount of a deal I made with Bill. I hate to say this, especially on paper, but I don't believe we will be talking.. As in never again.

I stopped, and noticed tears staining the page. I swallowed them down and wiped my eyes with my shirt. My eyes stung mildly, and a few more tears fell off my cheek and into my shorts. I felt as if my entire life was being torn away from my grasp, but as if it is for my own saftey. I shook my head and continued writing.

I had no idea how to bring it forth to you all, but this is the only way. I miss you all. I'm not even sure if you are going to be reading this, but if you are I want you to know I love all of you..

Sincerly,
Dipper Pines.

"There," I muttered." I-I did it.."
I folded the letter repeatedly until it formed a paper airplane. I waited for the wind to move north, and let go of the paper. I looked out from the window, and saw it fly past some of Bill's henchmaniacs and flew into the forest.

Footsteps could be heard strutting down the hall. Out of pure instinct I spun on my heels and ran as fast as a horse back to my bedroom, and slammed the door behind myself. A few moments of silence flew by, and I realized Bill probably decided to walk back to his study. Letting out a hefty sigh, I fell leaning against the door with nothing left, but my thoughts. Most of them were quiet tranquil.

'Dipper, he said you couldn't see your family, who said you couldn't write to them?'
Though most of them were;

'HE WILL BLOW MY BRAIN INTO LITTLE TINY BITS IF HE FINDS OUT WHAT I DID!'

Or,

'WHAT IF MABEL DOESN'T GET THE LETTER? WHAT IF THEY THROW IT OUT AND REFUSE TO BELIEVE ME WHAT IF-'

My thoughts were once again interuppted by excessive knocking on my wooden door. I cease to open it, knowing Bill is going to barge in and attack me. However, that wasn't the case. Bill bursted the door open with gusts of wind, yes, but his presence wasn't harming in anyway. He walked over with an untroubled expression and sat beside me. I returned my head back into my knees which were shaking vigorously.