What If

<><><>Dipper's POV<><><>

The next morning I woke up with a terrible cramp in the back of my neck. I sat up steadily, the pain was agonizing, but I managed. I swung my legs off my bed, and noticed I was wearing white pajamas.

'Odd, I don't remember putting these on..'

I just ignored that thought, for that was the least of my problems. I looked over to the corner of the room, and saw my usual clothes laying there. I trudged over, and wearily put on my outfit which smelt fresh, like it just came out of the wash (which rarely happens). I decided to see if Bill was awake, but some disturbing thoughts hit me like a baseball which happens all the time.

'Does Bill even sleep?'

'Does Bill even eat?'

'DOES BILL WANT ME TO STAY HERE SO HE CAN EAT ME?!'

'DOES BILL-'

My thoughts were interrupted when my door flew open, and a gust of wind brushed across my face as if a storm blew in. To my surprise (not.), Mr.Tall-blonde-and-handsome was standing there, Bill Cipher. He appeared to be in his 'human vessel' more often then usual, but I'm not complaining.

"You're lucky I came in time, I thought your head was gonna explode if I didn't show up." Bill laughed

"I-I guess, uh, thanks..?" I muttered rubbing the back of my neck.

"Well, if your little 'Does Bill' game is done I made food...Kinda."

Those last words startled me a bit, but I let it slide. We arrived in Bill's main hall were a table for two sat in the center of the room. As we got closer, I noticed the table was made out of animal bones, how natural that was.

The two of us sat down, and a plate of what seemed to be pancakes lay in front of me.

'WHAT IS THIS?!' I thought.' EW THERE IS HAIR IN IT! IS THAT A FINGER?! WHY IS THERE ONE EYE IN THE DEAD CENTER!?'

Bill noticed my disturbance with his meal and decided to speak up.
"Kid, you said you liked Lazy Susan pancakes." He said rolling his eyes.

Oh my lord.

"BILL DID YOU KILL LAZY SUSAN AND MAKE HER INTO PANCAKES?!" I yelled kicking the chair from under me about a foot away, my paranoia got the best of me again.

Silence.

"Okay, Pine-"

"NO, NOT 'OKAY, PINE' YOU KILLED LAZY SUSAN! I SAID I LIKE HER PANCAKES NOT HER AS A PANCAKE!" I shrieked, nausa fell over me out of the blue and then I fell straight to the floor.

+[+[+[+[+[+[+[+[+[+[+[+[+[+[+[+[

I woke up on a beige couch in the middle of an eerie,dim room. The sound of piano flooded my ears which gave me a bit of delight. The smell of crackling fire filled the air, and about a foot above sat Bill at the piano playing a familiar tune. I sat up instantly, and looked at Bill like he killed a puppy.

"Y-you...Is she r-really dead?" I choked on my own words.

"Nah." He said as he continued to play.

"I can't believe yo-.. W-wait what?" I stood up, and tripped over the magenta blanket that was covering me.

"I said I didn't kill her, you were just having a spazz attack and passed out cold." He looked over the piano top and flashed a smile at me.

"Then ho-"