Untrained?

A/N So, I have one more idea after this, so if you have any ideas, please send them in! Also as I'm writing this I keep imaging Jasper as Joffery from Game of Thrones but Joffery was insane and Jasper kind of is but not Joffery level crazy.

Prompt: A traditional noble family(one that treats their servants badly) visits Camelot and one of them wants Merlin to come back with them. They view Merlin more as a pet than an actual person. Uther is King at the time so Arthur has less power but the Knights of the Round Table are in Camelot by summergirl404

Disclaimer: I do not own Merlin

When the Middleton family arrived in Camelot, Uther was waiting outside with Arthur and their personal manservant's standing slightly behind them. Arthur turns back to send a small, reassuring smile at Merlin having already warned him to stay away from the visiting nobles as they didn't treat their servants as well as Arthur did. The Knights of the Round Table, who Uther couldn't really stand because they were commoners, were standing slightly behind the prince and servant while some of Uther's more favored knights stood behind him. Leon stood slightly in the middle but more so towards where Arthur was because he had trained the young prince and he was considered a great friend of the prince. Besides, he had and still does sit at the Round Table with the rest of the knights, Gauis, Gwen, and Merlin, though he sits there secretly. Uther would be livid if he found out a servant sat at Arthur's right hand, Merlin would probably be either banished, which none of the knights or the prince himself would let happen.

"Alden! I'm glad you could make it! I hope you had a good journey." Uther booms and walks forwards, shaking hands with the visiting noble.

"Uther! Thank you for the invite, this is my lovely wife Felicity and our son, Jasper." Alden introduces. Felicity waves with a smile and Jasper just nods with a slight glare at the servant standing behind Arthur. The Middleton's servants stood a bit behind them and had bruises covering them. Merlin steps back a bit upon seeing them and Lancelot rests a hand on his shoulder while Gwaine met Jasper's eyes, giving him a warning look. Jasper returns the look with a fiercer glare and this time Arthur picks up on it, turning back to face his servant and knights with a worried glance.

"Andrew, show them to their chambers will you?" Uther orders his manservant, not picking up on the fact that Arthur was mouthing something to his own servant. Jasper, however, did and was appalled by the fact that the crown prince of Camelot would take the time to talk with such a lowly person. They were nothing more than dirt that deserved to live in a kennel and be ordered around, they were not suppose to be treated as friends which was obviously what was happening between Arthur and Merlin. Andrew motions for them to follow them before, keeping his head down the whole time, turning and disappearing into the castle, Alden and Felicity following. Jasper follows after a second or two and as he passes Merlin, he purposely bangs into the servant causing him to fall to the ground. One of the knights of the Round Table growls and sends a glare at the visiting noble's son before helping the servant up. That night at dinner, Jasper took to watching Merlin more than listening to the political discussions, the servant stayed near the back of the room but while a good servant wouldn't have, he stood in the back talking with a serving girl that Jasper hadn't seen before. The servants that his family had brought stood behind them, only making themselves known whenever they needed a refill of something or other. The servants of Camelot, however, only stepped forwards whenever someone needed a refill of their drink. They seemed to think that to be acceptable while, in reality, servants were suppose to do everything that their master said, much like a dog would. A dog would probably be a better servant than some of the servants of Camelot and Jasper was determined to make at least one of them into a good servant.

"Merlin, refill." Arthur orders, holding up his glass as his servant stumbles forward before tripping over his own feet and spills the wine everywhere. Arthur sighs in exasperation and the maidservant that Merlin had been talking to previously steps up to refill Arthur's glass. A couple of the knights chuckle as Merlin quickly picks up the metal canister that had held the wine and Uther glares at him.