Ch1:Crash Landing

^^^PLAY SONG ABOVE^^^

Xenocide:Noun. (plural xenocides) (science fiction) The genocide of an entire alien species. (US, colloquial) The intentional killing of an entire foreign (plant or animal) species.

---
001
---

---001---

---

CARA
---

"Okay." You can do this Cara. She keeps telling herself. Your doing this for Rexha. She took deep breaths in and out. She finally let her last breath out. "For Rexha." She whispered. She was on a ship. A spaceship. It was 2610. Middle of the DarkSpawn war.

But it was closer to the end than she realized.

"What was that?" A man in fine titanium armor sat next to her. The patterns and designs on his suit indicated he was from Earth.

"Nothing...just...p-praying." Cara lied. She heard humans believed in this one immortal being that has always existed. God, is what they called it.

"I thought you were Venitori?" The man asked. "Don't you guys believe in Deities ? Like X or Blade?"

"Yeah...I'm just trying out that thing: Chisto-watcha-ma-call-it?" The man laughed, sounded more like a deep humming, actually.

"Christianity." He said. He extended a big hand. "Name's Galahad but I'm used to Grey." Cara shook it, her hand was tiny compared to his.

"Why Grey?"

"Just look at me." Cara noticed his dark brown hair, and short beard, he had a scar going from his forehead to his lower right eye. He had a heavy look in his eyes. Fill with experience and years of age.

Before Cara could make a remark . The ship rocked wildly. Cara and Galahad flew and slammed into the the other side of the ship. Cara let out a loud yelp as pain shot up her torso, she clutched her side. Beside her Galahad had already stood up (the whole ship was side ways) he was trying to gain balance.

This was a small ship, the were only 15 soldiers aboard, and they were all taken by surprise in the sudden course of action. Some injured, others helping each other or fighting off the shock.

"You okay,lass?" Galahad extended his hand to Cara-a worried expression on his grim features.

"Yeah...I'm fine." She grabbed his wrist and winced as she was pulled up.