Percy X Annabeth Chapter 2:The Movie

Annabeth's POV

I got ready for my date with Percy at 8:30 finished getting ready at 8:51 and waited outside of Percy's apartment, he came out at 9:00 so they had some time before the movie. Annabeth studied Percy he was wearing a sky blue shirt and blue sweatpants, he looked cute. The movie he picked out was a romance film. The seats in the moive theater were big enough for two people. The rule was one person per seat but Annabeth and Percy were demigods, they had faced things alot worst that broken rules so Annabeth sat in Percy's seat with him.
The movie started the name was : A Broken Heart. Exactly what Annabeth was afraid of.

Percy's POV

The movie was boring for the first 20 minutes I yamned and put my arm around Annabeth's shoulder. Then, something caught Percy's eye he saw a woman with storm grey eyes and blonde hair. It was Athena, Annabeth's mom why she was spying on her daughter on a date he didn't know, then he saw a man who hadn't been next to Athena before appeared he had the same sea green eyes as Percy it was Poisiden Percy's dad he saw that Percy saw him and smiled Percy smiled back they talked telepathically, Poisiden told him that Athena had told him to come and now he knew why. Percy told Annabeth but she didn't care so Percy decided he didn't either he and just to spite Athena he put his head on Annabeth's shoulder.

Annabeth's POV

Annabeth didn't mind Percy's head on her shoulder or that Athena was watching the movie was exactly what she feared. The guy in the movie left his love for another woman when the movie finished Percy smiled and acted especially flirty with her probably because they have an audience with they're parents walking suddenly both gods a in front of them. Percy's dad grinned, Athena frown quickly turned to a smile then both gods started laughing. Percy's dad said "Well Athena maybe we should follow are kids example we are family.
"I agree uncle" said Athena and they walked off and disappeared.
"That was weird" she said "Who cares "he said pulling her towards him.
"Now we have time to ourselves " she noticed every one that was around them was gone. Probably one of they're godly parents doing. It obviously didn't matter to Percy he was leaning over to her smiling. She remembered Aphordite, the goddess had said "I will make your love life interesting" This was pretty interesting Percy was going in for the kiss. He kissed her and she kissed him back. They were both smiling.Percy said "Let's go somewhere" and grabbed her hand.

Percy's POV

Percy was in a particularly flirty mood he was going to bring her to his mom's store, she could try the blue candy she made surprisingly when they got there he saw his step dad Paul Blowfis his mom and Poseidon.
All of them smiled when they saw Percy he smiled back. His mom was blushing and Paul was being awkward Percy didn't care he asked his mom for 2 bars of blue chocolate she gave Percy the chocolate and said "Don't let Annabeth get away" he blushed, "I won't" he said and left the store he gave her a piece of the chocolate and said "Now let's go to my apartment."

Chapter 3 Coming