Chapter 37

Wonho's POV

In the morning, I woke up to see my shirt off. I looked to the side of me to see Bora in her bra and underwear. I quickly got off the bed and stepped on my shirt.

What happened yesterday?

I went to the bathroom to wash up. When I went back into my room Bora was up. She gave me a smirk but I ignored her. I got my uniform and changed in the bathroom. When I got out, she was right in front of the door still with only her bra and underwear on.

"I had fun last night," she whispered.

I closed my eyes and walked away. I quickly ate breakfast and headed outside. When she came out I started the car. I locked the doors and waited for her. She tried opening it and started banging on the car. As I was backing out of my driveway she was still hanging on to the car. I rolled down the window for her to talk.

"Why are you doing this," she asked.

"You should know why," I said.

"Is it about what happened this mroning. Hey don't blame me, you're the one who couldn't resist me last night," she said.

I rolled up the window and began to drive again.

"Okay okay. Wonho it was a prank we didn't do anything last night," she yelled.

I rolled down the window again.

"Thank you. But your still walking to school for playing that prank. Take this as a wonderful lesson you have learned," I said laughing.

I drove off to school leaving her behind. I arrived at school saw Shownu. I walked up to him as he was entering the school. We went to his locker then back outside. A couple minutes later I saw Bora come. She came up to me and slapped me in the face.

"Now should you really be hitting your husband to be in the face when he did nothing wrong."

"Nothing wrong. You left me at your house," she yelled.

"That was to teach you a lesson on not to mess with me," I said firmly.

"Listen you don't want to mess with me either," she said.

"Well I did. And if you are going to threaten me about telling my parents go ahead. I don't even care anymore," I said.

"Oh yeah. Maybe I will."

"Go ahead. Just letting you know if you do tell, they will probably kill me. So there goes the only guy that actually will try to tolerate you. Once I'm gone, you'll be lonely forever," I said in her face.

She walked away and went inside the school.

"Why would you tell her that she could tell your parents," Shownu asked.

"She most likely won't tell them. And if she does, I'll just run away like I have been doing."

The bell rang and we went inside to our class. After I got my things, I went into class and saw Bora waiting for me at my desk. I dropped my stuff and walked out into the hallway. I knew she was following me, so we headed to the roof.

"Is there something you would like to say to me," I asked her.

"Mianhae," she said softly.

"Are you really sorry?"

"Yes I am. I won't tell your parents and I'm sorry for playing a prank on you. I just couldn't sleep last night and I wanted to be close to you," she said.

I gaged a little inside but not too much to show. I patted her on her head and laughed.

"Let's go back to class," I said.