The place was heavily guarded as I saw from when I looked out the window, making the idea of an escape impossible.

I tried to reach Jacob through the small progress we had made in our bond, just in hopes that I could reach him, but all I got was... Nothing. Not even a sign that he was coming for me. Wonderful.

It made me feel... I felt worthless. I was pathetic .I am useless. Good for nothing. Dirty. Rubbish. A piece of shit. A whore.

He came in, my kidnapper did and I immediately recognised him. That little bastard... Good for nothing piece of shit. Something just like me.

Jackson Mascarade. Or Massacred, once Jacob foundhim and killeed his pathetic ass. My creepy French stalker.

"How are you doing, my beautiful mate?"

Mate? Who the fuck does he think he is?

Accalia wasn't at all thrilled that another male was calling us his mate when we already had one. A perfect one, despite the fact that he hadn't shown up yet.

"What?"

"You heard me. You're my mate, my new Luna, my beauty forever. Ma belle fleur." His French was fluent when he spoke, calling me his beautiful flower.

THE FUCK? HE OBVIOUSLY JUST WANTS TO BE THE KING FOR A DAY! WHAT THE FUCK IS HE THINKING! Accalia was not at all impressed by his thinking.

"No! I'm not! I already have a mate! And he isn't you!" This angered him greatly.

And I was scared of what he could do to me.

"YES! YES, YOU ARE MY MATE! HERE! HERE'S PROOF!" He touched my arm to prove his point.

We felt the sparks. The warm sparks. Not the hot sparks. Not the butterflies. The warmth. He was wrong.

"No! You have it all wrong! It's not mate sparks! It's-" I tried to tell him the truth, that he was out of his mind and was all wrong-

But I was interrupted.

By the person who I wanted to see the most at this moment.

Jacob.

He was here. He had come. He was here to save me.

Jacob used his fist to knock Jackson out instantly, making his way over to me with speed.

My arms wrapped around him tightly, breathing in his calming scent of popcorn and all things sweet. He repeated my actions, running his hands everywhere to make sure I was really there and checking everywhere for any apparent injuries.

Once he saw that I was fine, he grabbed my hand and we ran.

We ran together.

We ran back home.

No cares or worries.

Just the two of us running.

He took me home safely, the conversation quiet between us, mainly that we were worried about each other. Jacob wasn't all too glad that I thought such things about myself and promised to me that he would always be there to save me.

Except he couldn't.

When we said goodbye to each other, he saw some things on my stomach (due to my shirt being slightly torn) that I didn't entirely want him to see yet. Or ever.

My scars.

Scars from the years of endless torture.

Scars that were now fading thanks to him.

"Ariel? What are those?" His eyes turned slightly darker than their normal shade of brown.

And it wasn't because of lust.

It was from anger.

Pure anger that started radiating off him in waves, so large, so immense that anyone for miles around could feel it.

This wasn't going to be a pretty argument... Oh shit, I'm fucked.

"Ariel? Answer me! What are those? Who did that to you? TELL ME!"

I didn't dare say anything to him.

Instead...

I just ran off and into the comfort of my house, not caring about my stepmother shouting at me for being missing and how I should be punished.

The only thing I could think of was the look on Jacob's face.

The look of hurt and shame that he gave me when he saw the scars.

The look of hurt and shame when he realised that he had been failing as a mate to protect me. When he realised that he was doing everything all wrong. When he wasn't making sure I was entirely safe at the prison I called home.

I knew it wasn't his fault.

I just had to find some way of telling him that... Any way... Just so that he knew...

RIGHT!

I KNOW IT'S BEEN AGES.

ABOUT 4 MONTHS ACTUALLY.

AND SHIT HAS BEEN GOING ON IN BETWEEN THAT TIME.

BUT IM HERE NOW SO ALL GOOD.

I LOVE YOU GUYS.

AND I'LL HOPEFULLY SEE YOU SOON WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER!

BYEEEEEEEE