Chapter 32

Chapter 32
Ariel.

                 After our perfect date at the fair, Jacob and I decided to go on another date at a restaurant a few days later. It was slightly fancy and posh, but nonetheless, still amazing.

Our date had been going excellent so far, well, until...

A guy kept flirting with me in the restaurant. A human waiter. Way too much. He obviously thought that Jacob was my brother, some relative or boss and colleague/friend because he wouldn't give up no matter how many times I explained to the stupid dickhead that I wasn't interested in him.

And of course, Jacob got way too possessive about it. No fucking surprise there.

"I don't like the fact that other men are looking at you like you're a piece of meat or something! I hate it! I hate how guys think you're available and constantly flirt with you! They should know to back off! You're mine and that's the end of it!"

"Jacob, calm down. I'm sure he was just being nice! Is there actually anything wrong with that? Is there actually anything wrong with being friendly to your customers?" I wanted him to calm down so that the arguing would stop, but he continued nonetheless.

"If the guy kept winking at you, constantly staring at you, making passes at you and slipped you his number a few times- he was definitely not being nice to you! I don't like that he kept doing it and you didn't care!"

"But did I accept his number? No! Did I respond to his passes? No! Did I feel comfortable with him constantly flirting? No, Jacob, I didn't! I hated it! Don't you get it? You need to stop this! You need to do something to help with this! You-"

"Well, I'm sorry Ariel! I can't help it!"

How dare he say that?!

"Yes, you can help it!"

"No! I can't help it! My wolf keeps going insane about that guy! I want to kill him right now! But nooooooo, you don't seem to get it!"

"No, Jacob! I do get it! I get that you don't like guys who are around me, even if they were ten thousand feet away from me you would still want to kill them!" This guy... He has no idea how much he is infuriating me right now. "You just... controlling your wolf for once would be great!"

"You think I'm not trying to control my wolf? Wow! That's the biggest amount of bullshit I've ever heard Ariel! I have to control him whenever I'm around you! All the time, I want to mark you, claim you in every way possible and everywhere we can! Constantly I have the urge to take you whenever I see you so much as look at me! I have the hardest time controlling Drew because he wants you!"

Bullshit! Accalia screamed.

"Well, I don't know Jacob! I don't know!"

I honestly didn't know what to do anymore. And by the looks of things, Jacob didn't know either.

"What are we doing right now?" He panted, out of breath from all of the shouting that we did at each other, and moved a little bit closer to me.

"I don't know, Jacob. I really don't know." I sighed, a few ideas running through my head. All the worst ideas too.

"What should we do?" He leaned his forehead against mine.

"I think..." I trailed off, unsure of how to put what I wanted to say into words.

"Yes? What is it?" He was excited like I was going to say something good to him.

I still have no idea how I managed to think of that sentence, let alone say it to his face. It was a bad idea, entirely wrong, and utterly stupid. But I still mentioned it.