{Chapter 15 - You Don't Deserve to Be Loved}

Start from the beginning

"That's super smart, Mark. Thank you for doing this." I looked up at him. His whimsical brown eyes stared back at me. The smile on his face was priceless. Nothing could replace this man's face, let me tell you.

I shook my head and snapped out of this trance I was in. I opened the door and stepped out. I planned on being caught by Sean, take the beating and let Mark's plan play out. I snuck around the wall and into the kitchen. My stomach growled at the thought of food. The cold surface of the refrigerator door handle hit my skin. My arm pulled the door open. My eyes were met with a full and recently restocked fridge. Bless the heavens. I grabbed some of Sean's left over pizza and gobbled it down. The taste left me satisfied. I also drank some water to quench my thirst.

When I finished, Sean's eyes met mine. Instead of the mad and insane look in his eyes I expected, they looked depressed and lonely. I was surely bewildered and perplexed. I backed up slowly away from him.

"See? They all leave me!" He screamed to no one in particular. Tears stained his cheeks which was evidence that he was crying. I furrowed my eyebrows at this broken person.

"I'm not useless and unlovable! Stop telling me that. Please. I just want to be loved. I felt the need to take someone to become loved." He started breaking down and sobbing like a lost child. He fell to his knees. He was at an all time low. I felt guilty at the action I was about to commit to. It just popped out of my mouth.

"You don't deserve to be loved." I said coldly. Jack's eyes shot up at mine and looked defeated but full of fire. He rose to his feet and looked me in the eyes. They turned evil and devilish.

He chuckled before saying, "Oh sweet Addison, I don't need love. I need to feel someone else suffer as much as me." He rolled my hair behind my ear with a smirk. I've awoken the beast from his nap.

"Bipolar much?" I said what we were all thinking. His knee made contact with my groin area and I screamed in pain. Pain was sent up my body and stopped at my abdomen. I wasn't expecting that. My hands automatically held where he kneed me. He immediately stood me back upright.

His hands made their way to my waist. He kept them there when he smacked his lips roughly against mine. The kiss was sloppy and I wasn't a fan. I tried my best to push him off of me. I laid my hands on his chest and tried to use force.

No use. Nothing worked.

Jack's lips connected with my neck and he started sucking. I felt hickeys being formed with each kiss on my neck. I could tell he was trying to make me feel pleasure while he was doing this.

"J-Jack get off me, p-please." My voice sounded shaky as he kept going. He searched around, looking for my sweet spot. Sean reached to his destination and kept kissing it. It felt oddly good. I let out a breath of pleasure and he stopped.

"You liked it didn't, you? You moaned." He chuckled and looked proud of himself. Sean looked at me with a dangerous look in his eyes.

I felt violated and responded, "Hell no! A simple moan doesn't mean anything. It's a natural response to this kind of behavior." I gave him a look of disappointment.

Jack shrugged it off. "Karma is a bitch, Addy." He said as he grabbed me at the hair and dragged me to his bedroom. I noted it wasn't the guest room. I felt my feet drag across the hardwood floor. I tried calling for Mark but his mouth stopped words from spilling from my mouth. His grip on me was extremely uncomfortable. Panic filled my body and I didn't know what to do.

"Let's have some fun, shall we?" His voice made me shudder with an unpleasant feeling. He ran his other hand over his green hair. I gulped as I looked at him. He had something planned up his sleeve. His eyes told me something was going to happen.

I had a feeling he would become more aggressive. I need to get out of here.

This won't be much fun for me.

•••
A/N: interesting chapter today folks.

Don't get too mad at meh, m'kay? (I accidentally spelled mad as made but I fixed it ;) fandomed_ )

Thanks for reading. I appreciate all the reads and votes. Seriously I didn't think this book would make it. Love you all! Have a nice day.
-S