{Chapter 15 - You Don't Deserve to Be Loved}

-=Addison's Point of View=-

I threw the stuffed animals that Sean gifted to me at the wall. I heard the thump noise when they hit the surface of the blue wall. I collapsed onto the bed and sobbed into a pillow. My tears left a mark on the fabric. I quickly wiped them away and stood up. I was greeted with Sean's pair of blue eyes.

I gave him a dirty look. Different emotions flooded my mind. I felt dread, anger, frustration, confusion, love, hate and more like that. He returned a soft smile and a snicker. A strong feeling of annoyance rose to the surface of me.

"You think this is funny, you useless bag of crap? Kidnapping me was a mistake. I'll report your ass as fast as you can say 'like a boss.'" I smirked at him. He raised an eyebrow at me and shook his head. Jack walked over to me. Each step he took closer to me made me cringe but also crave it at the same time.

He laughed seductively and looked into my eyes. Our noses were almost touching but he stopped so we wouldn't connect. I gulped and felt spit run down my throat. Chills on my back grew tiny goosebumps all over my body. His hand reached for mine. I wanted to pull away but the nerves stopped me from doing so.

"You won't report me, Addy. I make you too nervous. Admit it, you like me at least a little." He licked his lips. I have had enough of this emotional torture.

"Get out of my face. You're insane." I quickly responded with clear frustration. I kneed him in the balls and made a run for it. I flipped him off while sprinting out the door. I heard him groan in pain and sigh in anger and displeasure as I whipped my body out of the guest bedroom.

I felt my heart rate increase as I ran down the hall, passing by each of Sean's rooms in his apartment. This place was new to me since I've been cooped up in that hell hole he calls a spare bedroom. I stopped when I got to the end and looked around. I saw a room that looked like a living room and kept moving. He's probably right behind me, catching my tail. My breathing rate increased.

I heard footsteps behind me. I turned my head and saw Jack running after me. His face looked so determined to catch me. Crap. All I thought of was to keep going. I've made it this far.

My hand was met with a door handle to freedom. I started to turn my wrist but was interrupted by a pair of arms around me. I expected Sean to be there but I saw Mark instead. I was greeted by his bright brown eyes. I smiled at the sight of him. I'm so grateful he's alive and well. I let out a breath of relief.

"Stay quiet. Do not make a single sound." I nodded as he gave me instructions. He took my hand and pulled me toward a room I've never seen before. He opened the door and revealed a  bathroom.

"Okay, you can talk now." He told me. I gave him a look filled with confusion.

"Mark? Why'd you pull me away from that door? I was right there! Freedom was there!" I was slightly annoyed and upset at his decision to do that.

"Addy, listen to me. He'll catch you and probably hurt you. That dude can run, Addison. We have to be smart about this." He explained. "I need to tell you something else." His voice was as low as a whisper.

Mark continued telling me how Sean drugged his coffee while I was unconscious and was dragged to the recording room. He heard Sean vlogging about his sudden disappearance and the lie he created. I gasped as he kept explaining what happened.

"I faked not knowing who I was and where I was. I asked him who he was. The look on his face was priceless," he added, "I'm now aloud to walk around the house at my own will because he believes I don't know anything." I quietly clapped at his plan at work. I smiled at the smartness of it.