Pure happiness was the only word that came to your mind as you remembered all those times. The smiles and giggles of Mary when you went to that circus once, or her wide eyes when you visited a zoo and she looked at the tigers in wonder claiming she wanted to get one as a pet- you really did not want to get started with Dean's reaction because she actually did mean it and would not stop asking him to. You had been laughing for the rest of the ride back home. And then of course was one of your favorites. The weekend spent at the small cabin in the woods. It was one Dean had rented from a friend of his just for the two of you. It was around winter and that along with the snow outside, hot cocoa and eatingmarshmallows by the fireplace as you were wrapped in blankets was one of the best things. That oh and of course the stories Dean would tell you of his adventures with his younger brother. You remember how Mary had fallen asleep after a while in your arms and after you put her to sleep you and Dean stayed up for the rest of the night, talking about everything and everyone. It almost reminded you of that first night you met him. Almost.

You were brought out of your daydreaming as you felt the Impala come to a halt. You blinked several times, panic almost rising in your chest that you had already arrived at your home. However you felt yourself letting out a small sigh of reliefas you noticed that it was the house of Dean's parents as he was just about to drop Mary to her grandparents.

"Wait I'll come to help you" you said, getting out of the car just as Dean did. You unbacked Mary from her seat and took her in your arms, closing the door of the car behind you. You fixed a little her hair and she smiled at you as you kissed her cheek.

"Alright-" Dean said slamming the car truck shut, quickly coming to your side; big pink bag with Mary's things in hand.

"I'll just go drop her at mom, you can wait here or-" he took Mary in his arms "-hey, if you want to you can come. Mom would love to finally meet you" a smile covered his lips at the idea of you meeting her.

"Wait- finally? You mean you- you have talked to her about me?" you breathed out in disbelief.

Sure Dean had told you a lot of things about his mother, even his father and brother. You knew a lot about him so that meant about his family and friends as well, some of whom you had met on your own. But you had never imagined he had actually talked about you to them. His mother above all. It made your heart beat in that weird way of its and warmth spread through your entire body as you could hardly fight a smile. There was a small spark of hope inside you that said that this could mean a lot.

"Hells yeah! She practically knows everything about you! She's even been bugging me to get you to her so that she'd finally get to meet you!" he said with a wide smile.

"Whow Dean I- I don't know" you muttered.

"Come on, just to say hi. We are not going to stay for long anyway, we need to leave asap for your place" he tried to convince you.

But the thought of meeting his mother alone scared the hell out of you. It just made this all too formal and at the same time... real. And you knew you were not. You were only friends with Dean and although meeting his mother meant nothing about that you just could not help the feeling so instead-

"No, Dean. Probably another time. If I come she may want us to stay a little and we do need to get at my home as fast as possible" you never thought would come the day you said you wanted to get to your home as soon as possible instead of spending time with Dean's mother who happened to be the sweetest person in the world, as far as you had heard.

He sighed a little sadly "I guess you're right. Alright then, wait here and I'll be back quickly"

You nodded your head at him "Ok. Bye bug. See you in a few days, love you" you said to Mary, kissing her cheek and she let a small giggle.