Chapter 8

Madison's POV

"Drugs?" I asked him.

"Don't worry, it's not what you think. Someone planted some drugs in our car and to this day we have no idea who it was. It was me, Sam and Carter driving Carter's car. I'll admit, We were drunk as hell but we would never do drugs. Never. Anyway, we were kind of speeding up and a cop pulled us over and that's when he found the drugs. We got arrested and they offered us a deal: either take 5 years in jail or do charity work at church. Ofcourse we all picked the second choice."
He looked at the floor, like he was ashamed of something and then looked back up at me.
"I'm sorry I wasn't honest."  He said.

"It's okay, I trust you. And I believe you." I said, kissing his cheek.

"Well, I'm gonna go get some work done. By the way, would you mind meeting my parents tonight?"

"Uhm" I said, trying not to sound nervous.
"Sure. You'll pick me up? "

"Yeah, if you manage to get ready by 8 pm." He laughed.
**
It was kind of chilly tonight & I had no idea what to wear so I texted Brooke asking her which outfit to wear and she picked one.
I put on some makeup, nothing fancy just simple, did my hair and put on my outfit.
I wore black skinny jeans, a white top and a fur vest.
I took a deep breath and smiled at the mirror.
**
Jack's POV

I'm so nervous it's ridiculous. No girl has ever made me feel this way. Yet again, I've never introduced a girl to my parents. Besides Maggie and Andrea.
She looked pretty tonight. She always looks pretty. She's always looking beautiful even when she's not trying.

"Any tips before I meet your parents?" She asked.

She seemed nervous. I'm glad I wasn't the only one.
"Yeah. Just be yourself, they'll love you. I'm sure of it." I smiled.

"I'm so nervous" she said.

"Don't be." I said, kissing her forehead before I rang the bell.

"Madison! We've heard so much about you, come in." Said Jack's mom.

"Mrs. Gilinsky, thank you so much for having me. I brought you my grandma's cookies. They're the best." She smiled.

She was such a sweet and kind hearted girl.

"Mrs Gilinsky? Please, call me Katherine. This is David. Jack told me you were beautiful but he didn't mention that you were that beautiful!"  Said mom.

"Mom..." I said.

"What?" She rolled her eyes then looked to madison, "He always says I embarrass him. Do I?"

Madison laughed. "No, you're lovely."

"Kath would you help me set up the table please?" My dad called.

We all sat down and my dad poured us red wine.

"I cooked some pasta, hope you guys like it." He said, smiling.

Madison's POV

The rest of the evening was full of small talks, questions and laughter. Jack also had two sisters who were super nice. I think I'm falling for this boy.
****
I bet you guys thought I'd update later huh? No! I wouldn't want to leave you guys hanging haha. Anyway tell me what you think!! Did you like this chapter?
Vote / comment ❤️