Chapter 4

Madison's POV

"Hey Madison, pack your bags. Now."

"What? Why? I'm not leaving with you!"

"I said pack your bags and now."

"Why are you doing this to me? I'm not a lottle puppy to drag around everywhere just because you feel like it! I want to stay here with grandma. And you can't stop me."

"Oh sweetie, don't mind your father. He's just a little mad because I stated the obvious about him marrying a bimbo." Said Grandma.

"Well, dad, if you think I'm leaving with you to live with that whore, you're dead wrong."

"Madison! Language!" He said. I could tell he was pretty mad, his face was as red as a tomato. "Fine. If you want to stay here with your grandma, that's fine by me but don't you dare try to beg me to let you stay with me. When you feel like you're sick of malibu, which I know you will be, you'll come begging for me. So don't even try, just fly straight ahead to Paris for your mum. Bye, Lorraine."

Asshole. He didn't even wait for grandma to reply.
I could tell that she was tearing up, he is her son after all.
"Hey grandma, you shouldn't let him affect you. I don't know when or how he became this way. I'm really disgusted."

"Me too Maddie, I don't know where I went wrong in raising him. He was always so friendly and nice." She looked at me, tearing up again and said: "maddie, you should know why he came. He came to tell me that he's going to marry her. I told him I didn't approve and told him that she's stupid and using him for his money. He told me he didn't give a damn about my approval and he would do it anyway. He also came here so you could live with them in new york. I'm sorry baby. I know this is hard, but summer will be over in no time and your mother will be back."

"It's okay grandma, I'm okay." I really wasn't. "It's his loss." Atleast that part was true.

I went to bed, knowing that I wouldn't get any sleep at all. The funny thing is, all I could think about bsides all this is Jack. Jack Gilinsky and his light brown/green eyes. I never know what color they are, sometimes they're hazel and sometimes they're dark brown and sometimes they're green. I hope he didn't notice that I stare at his eyes. I put my headphones on, getting lost in another world.
Shawn Mendes - Act like you love me.

**
The next day after having breakfast, I decided to go to the beach. I decided to put on a blue bikini. I went to the beach and Jack and all his friends were there.

"Mads!" I heard him say.

I turned around, and pretended like I haven't seen him or staring at his abs the entire time.
"Oh hey! I didn't see you there."
The beach was actually crowded today, so it was believable.

"It's okay, wanna go for a swim?"

"Well I'm not su-" I got interrupted when I felt his plams on my waist, pulling me upwards so he can carry me. He was running to the water and I couldn't help but scream and laugh at the same time. He was too cute.

After a lot of splashing water at each other, he just stared at me in the eyes.

Jack's POV

"I like you Madison. You're different than all the girls here. They're all ..... Lame. And stupid"

She laughed. "And I like you."

I kissed her on her lips, she was so beautiful I couldn't resist it anymore. And the weird thing is, I didn't give a damn about anyone else around us. I knew everyone was staring at us and I didn't care. It's like our worlds collided together and we formed this new world of our own. I want it to stay that way for a while.

---

Can people who write long ass chapters give me tips because tbh my chapters are always short. Anyway, this is a short story and it'll be 14-15 chapters, maximum. Hope you guys liked this chapter. Please vote/comment ❤️