Chapter 5: Brutal Rampage..

Zacznij od początku

The gang members jumped up out of cover furiously, Sean ducked down again just as Mark leaped up and threw the molotov towards them before they could do anything.

SMASH! CRACKLE!

The molotov's flames thankfully caught onto all six of the men. They frantically began trying to put out the fire, but it was merely impossible. Mark, Sean and I stood up afterwards, making our way towards the unconscious men but staying well away from their burning bodies. 3 men against 6... How the hell did we survive? I thought to myself.

"Guys... Let's get out of here." Mark stated, zipping up his rucksack and swinging it onto his shoulder.

"Hold on.." I stopped him for a moment, smirking to myself as I picked up some of their advanced weaponry that had been thrown to the side, Sean soon followed and so did Mark. We put them away safely.

Sean and Mark smirked and I ran ahead of them, hiding out in another alleyway with them both behind me. I heard more yelling from what seemed to be another gang.

"For fucks sake!" I whispered aloud, "How many more of these fucking gangs have we gotta face?!" I huffed, reloading my gun and staying hidden behind the alleyway wall.

"Well.. We are in the most crime based neighborhood in all of L.A.." Mark mumbled, grasping his gun and shrugging a bit.

"Yeah, no shit sherlock." I retorted, rolling my eyes.

"Seriously guys, just shut the fuck up, we can't get ourselves injured anymore that we have in the past." Sean interrupted us both and sighed, "Trying to go to a hospital isn't an option anymore."

We both huffed in sync and stayed focused.

Sean Mcloughlin

I'd had enough of these shitty gangs coming after us, I was losing the plot from just hearing their yells. I refrained myself from shooting any gang members unless I had to, police officers were a definite though.
I casually clicked the top of my pistol and shot the nearby police officer, I remained where I was, out of sight from gang members and police officers. Me, Mark and Felix reloaded our guns in unison, grasping our weapons tightly.

"Right.. Look.. I know we aren't supposed to but.. It's the only way we can get out of this mess.." Felix started, the tone in his voice slowly began to change, "On the count of three, we're gonna walk out from cover and shoot these fuckers. We'll get behind cover when we need to, but we need to kill them." I felt a cold, stone feeling from Felix at this point, it was slightly threatening. Felix was changing, and it wasn't good.

I swallowed the lump in my throat and nodded, glancing at Mark. I could see some fear in his eyes, but the rest of his face showed determination. I took a deep breath and tried to push away any ounce of fear I had left in me.

"1.."

"2.."

"3!"

Felix, Mark and I ran out from cover, shooting the gang members before they could say or do a damn thing. Thankfully, if it wasn't for the silencers, we'd end up drawing attention, which wouldn't bode well for us. After we had killed all of them, our surroundings fell silent, an eerie feeling surpassed us; but that didn't seem to affect Felix.

"Let's get the fuck out of here. We've done our damage." Felix spoke in a harsh tone, clicking his Desert Eagle.

Me and Mark glanced at each other in concern, but stayed quiet and followed Felix's fast footsteps.

Mark Fischbach

Something has seriously gotten to Felix, its like he doesn't give a fuck anymore; he's killing for the hell of it...
      Both Sean and I continued to follow Felix, we started to make our way out of Chesterfield Square, it was way too dangerous here. Sean had told me he had a few ideas to where we could go next, yet I doubted Felix would listen to anything me or Sean would say with the way he is now. As we continued to make our way out, Sean and I shot an officer or two, but oddly with hesitation, that had never happened before. It was like we were doubting everything, questioning it all, wondering why the fuck we were doing this. We couldn't back down anymore, we were too far into this mess, we couldn't just back out and change everything. I wasn't sure about Sean but even I was starting to believe his theory he had before, about... the deaths.. That it might have been someone else, that it wasn't the police who started this mess.. But that theory was debatable, the police weren't able to explain themselves, so surely it was their fault, and they were trying to cover their own tracks... Right?

My thoughts were broken by the sound of my phone bleeping, a text message. It was Aaron, aka Yamimash. He was also in L.A to help us, just like Cry. We were grateful he was able to help out. I holstered my gun and grabbed my phone to check it.

Aaron: You guys alright? Do you need some things to help you out?

I replied without hesitation.

Mark: Yeah, we'll make our way to yours.

I placed my phone back into my pocket, just as Sean questioned me.

"Who texted you?" Sean asked with an innocent curiosity.

"Just Aaron, he was asking if we were alright and if we needed anything. I just told him we'd work our way towards his place." I shrugged a little, crossing my arms.

"Alright, that's fine. It'll take us a bit of a while but we'll get there. Let's get moving." Felix stated, we followed him, still slightly concerned about his sanity.

We walked through several alleyways, which were like mazes in the damn neighbourhood, luckily for us they were shortcuts. And we were making our way out, fast.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
ObsessedWithY0uTube

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Please follow me and add to your library to find out when I update, a vote is always appreciated :3. More chapters coming very soon!

So stay tuned and...

PEACE OUT X3