Part 22

Krystal POV

Amber told me the truth about her. I left before and she suffered and worst of all, I bullied her. Even if she reassured me that it was fine, I can't help but feel guilty. I moped around for three days until Am forced me to stop thinking about it. We concentrated for our practice since the recital would be due in a week and half. The song has finished and we all need to do is to practice it. Since Am will only be the conductor, she will have to sing. She never told me what it was all about so I didn't ask further.

"Soojung?" Sulli called

"Hmm?" I just turned to her attention

"Are you okay? I've been calling 4 times. You missin' your llama?" She teased

"Yea, she's been busy with the recital and dad dragged her out for a meeting with possible investors for the restaurant since she owned almost 75 percent of the revenue in the restaurant." I can't tell her about Am's past but it was true that she had been busy with work and practice, add to that, the classes.

"Hey, she's making a living so when you get married, you'll never have to depend on your father"

"Okay, where did you get that idea? We're too young to even think about it. We're almost 19, you know." She's so weird. Its not that I didn't think about that idea but I don't want to get ahead of myself.

"I just assumed, c'mon, let's continue practicing. Its hard to be with the others you know. Hyung will be here this afternoon" I just nodded and went back to practicing.

After almost 3 hours, I told them to go the café for lunch, or rather, the restaurant since the café doesn't offer much food. They merged both the café and restaurant since am found it hard to leave the café and they just made an extra door inside of the café for easy access.

"Hey, I'm sorry I'm late. Your dad won't let me leave." Amber said as she approached our table.

"Its okay, how was it?' I asked kissing her on the cheek, not aware of the people looking.

"Its so boring"

"I'll tell dad about that"

"Do it, he told me the same thing" we ate our lunch and went back to the hall to practice. It was almost 5 pm when we finished and all we have to do is to polish the performance. Some of our group mates are talking to Am so I don't have her right now.

"Jealous Soojung?" Luna teased. I didn't know I have been staring at the girls talking to MY Amber.

"No, I was just staring on space" I lied.

"Aha! You really are jealous" Suzy this time. I just didn't hear them when I went back on staring at Am's direction. After 10 minutes she finally joined us.

"Okay, let's go" she took my hand and we went home. Promising that we'll meet tomorrow since its Sunday. And apparently, Yul oppa invited her in the house to cook and since Soojin has been looking for her. I never know how she could crawl into my family's hearts which I am so happy about. We talked on the way home, we took public transit since I got used to it. When we arrived, she was immediately snatched away from me. After she cooked dinner, we ate together with the others and after that, we prepared for bed. It was only 8 pm but I am tired. We were lying down when her phone beeped.

"What's wrong?' I asked

'Fany unnie said she need help at the café and resto since 2 of the waiter and a cook called in sick. I have to go" I frowned about it but there'[s nothing I could do.

"Hey, stop frowning, I'll leave when you are asleep." She sang me a lullaby until I fell asleep.

No ones POV

Amber arrived at the café and immediately changed to start serving. It was nearing 11 when the customers left and some are left. She was currently at her bar station when someone she recognized came in. She looked at him and ordered.

"Can I watch you make it?" The boy asked

"Uh, sure. Pardon, but you look familiar" she asked

"Its Chanyeol, schoolmate" He offered a shake hand which Amber accepted

"Ah, you're the boy that was with Kris most of the time." She honestly didn't say that he was her bully but he never hurt Amber everytime he was with Kris. In fact, Chanyeol never touched Amber except for the handshake. Amber gave him his order and he sat near the window. She continued serving at the restaurant section. Chanyeol would talk to her occasionally when she comes back at the café.

"Why are still out this late?" Amber asked curiously.

"I was riding my bike. I always take it during Saturday nights and I go home at 1 am, that is my routine." Chanyeol explained.

They talked until they both had to go home and rode their bikes together, promising they would do that more often. Unknown to Amber, the news of her and Krystal's relationship has reached Kai and he is not liking it.

Someone's POV

"She really is your daughter, Ma. She really is Yiyun" I finally told her when I called her.

"How?" She asked

"I heard her talked about Donghae, I never thought you and Pa would treat her like that."

"That's why I asked you to find her. I need, no, we need her back. I miss my oldest child" she said. Almost crying as I could hear.

"Promise me, you won't do that again, I may not have known her, but I have watched her, I have seen her." I begged

"We won't. No one can know this yet."

"Yes ma." She hang up the phone and I left to my own thoughts. Pa doesn't know anything about this.