Chapter 3

Sulli -----------------------------------^

Amber POV

Today, I feel like something terrible would happen to me. Well, terrible than the bullying. I just woke up feeling something's is gonna happen to me. So as usual, I arrived at school, had been made fun of, and attended classes. I'm currently in my last class. As I was leaving the room, Mr. Kangin called me.

"Ms. Liu, can I talk to for a moment. And Ms. Jung along with Ms. Choi, Ms. Bae and Ms. Park." Oh no

"Sure sir"

"Ms. Jung along with the others had been failing my class. So Ms. Jung, your tutor will be Ms. Liu" Holy cow on a gutter. This must be the one that I've been feeling and it's true. It's terrible than bullying if you're going to meet them for a tutor.

'Sir, I don't want to sound rude for refusing"

"I know they bully you, Ms. Liu"

"It's not about that sir, I have a job. And I can't really afford to be absent especially class ends a 5 pm. If it's alright with them, I can teach them from 5:30-7:30. I can talk to my manager about the time and I would only be able to tutor them in the café I work for"

"It's fine by me" He then turned around to face the four girls. "You four will be tutored by Ms. Liu. No arguments if you don't want to fail and I don't want to hear any complaints from Ms. Liu." he instructed

"Yes sir" they answered

"Good, you all start tomorrow. Dismissed"

Once we were left in the room, "Uhm, we'll just meet at the XXX café tomorrow at 5:30, the one near at the call center agency" with that, I immediately left. Phew! That was horrible but nah, I told you, I love helping people.

Sulli POV

Well, that' unfortunate, no, so horrible. The heck? of all the smartest and neediest of the world, why her. She's so poor and nerdy and geeky and boyish. Like, c'mon, she's supposed to be a girl!

"Big sis!" I heard Henry

"What now?" its not that I'm annoyed at him. I love my baby bro so much

"I'm gonna see hyung on Sunday! He promised we're gonna play after he visit the orphanage. The kids can't play with coz they're going on a trip." He's so giddy and happy when talking about this "hyung"

"What's his name?" I asked curiously

"He's AJ hyung"

"Hmmm. Okay, by the way, can you not disturb big sis today, I'm going to make my assignment. I'll play with you tomorrow, okay?"

"Okay" and he left.

The next day

I can say I'm in a bad mood today. I dreaded this tutor day. I arrived first at the café and the nerd is already there, behind the counter. She saw me and directed me at a table in a secluded area. The others arrived together. She taught this and that and honestly I don't quite get it. the others are also having a hard time but we really have to pass Mr. Kangin's class. We are all dead to our parents if they knew we were failing his class and another problem is I haven't started my song yet. After almost an hour of repeating the topic, I finally freaking got it.

"I have to get ready, I'll just leave it to you this exercises and finish it here. I'll collect it at 7:30" with that, Amber got up and went to the locker room I guess. I really have to answer this. I need to get this things right. The others are busy answering already those. The funny thing is, we didn't talk to each other's that much. This is serious problem.

No one's POV

Its 7 pm already. Amber had started her shift and the girls are still answering when a waiter came and laid some cake and smoothies. The girls were shocked when they didn't order anything. "Amber said I serve this to you guys and its on the house. She said you guys might be hungry and its late already" and with that he left.

After 30 minutes, Amber came back to take the exercises and checked it. "You guys did a good job of getting at least half of the questions right" Amber said. "You can go now"

The girls got up and left the café feeling drained. They were in their best behavior today but at school, its going to be a different.

Next: "Big sis, dad said you're going to the park with me"