Filler

Kai POV
I hate the d*ke. You know me. I am the son of the third richest. My Buddies s are Chanyeol, Lay and Baekhyun. I love to torment that geek, I hate the way she dress and she's poor. She doesn't belong here. She's lucky there was scholarship. I've been tormenting her she entered this school, along with the ice princess which is Krystal. When we bully the geek, there is only one person who never touches her and it is Chanyeol.
"Dude, why not try land a punch?" I asked
"I don't lay a hand on girls, dude. Count me out. I'm just gonna watch. try not to leave visible marks this time. You got lucky she doesn't get to report you" He's been a somewhat softy. I don't understand why he doesn't want to hurt girls so I just didn't care. He also has been rejecting girls who wants to date him. He also manages to prioritize other things when I asked to hang out and go to bars to get wasted.
"Wimp, let's go" We just left the nerd in the floor. Baekhyun and Lai always follow what I want them to do. Their families are business partners of my dad. They are afraid of me so they just follow what I said. We decided to go to bars and get wasted. There was this man that sells drugs. I'm always lucky that I get to f*ck girls and leave them after doing it. What can I say, I'm irresistible and girls love to throw their selves at me. This is the perks of being rich.
I came with a great idea to ask Krystal. I may have been taking her out but all I'm interested is her body. The untouchable girl. I made her believe that the dyke likes her and she does what I said, we'll be officially together. I don't like her, she's clingy, bitchy and cold but I gotta do this for the sake of the bet, my friends have. To get the virginity of the ice princess. She believed what I said and did it but I was shocked that one day she told me that she's going to stop. She told me I'm not worth it and she knows what I've been doing. She also got blackmail for me. But one thing for sure is that, I won't leave the dyke alone even if she threatens me to. She might have gained friends but I have other friends to do the deed for me. I have this sinister plan to take. Just you wait, d*ke!
Someone's POV
He doesn't know me, yet. He can't see me, if he does, I would be doomed. I helped him because he is the only close relative I have left. I stayed in the shadows. Helped him through others but he also helps me accidentally. he have not seen my face, we only talked through phone but he trusts me. I sent him the cards and photos of his parents but never mines. He asked me why I can't reveal my face and tells him my real name, but my answer is the same. "I'll see you when I'm ready" he asked until he just forgot it when we talk through the phone. Telling me about his day, his friends and his work. I wish I could do more, but I can't risk it. My boss knows and helped me help him. I followed them through, sometimes seeing them with boss' daughter in the park. I watch, I'm always near them. I was with them during that day in the theme park. I heard the news about my target with her relationship. I even went to the orphanage as a volunteer and asked around about her. With my disguise, soon, I would reveal what I have investigated so far and I can feel that I'm near already. I just have to wait.