Chapter 1- The Box And The Greenie

???'s POV

Metal. All I Felt Was Rusted Metal. I Tried To Move But I Keep On Falling, Once I Look At The Bottom, I Was Scared. I Tried Remembering My Name. What Is My Name? Why The Heck Im Here? Until The Surrounding Turned Red. Woah! Its Going Fast! I Hold On Tight At The Metal Box. Until The Green Light Turned On And Suddenly Disappeared. The Box Suddenly Opened, But I Put My Legs And Arms Together So My Face Will Not Be Seen By Someone. Someone Jumped In The Box. I Was Shaking Like Hell! The One Who Jump Suddenly Speak.

"Hey Greenie, Show Your Shucking Face." Woah. Thick British Accent. I Still Didnt Show My Face, I Was Scared He Might Kill Me.

"Hey Newt! Greenie Is Wearing Tight Clothes, And Has A Long Hair Though. Is He Gay Or Something?" I Suddenly Raise My Head Up And Glared At The Boy Who Jumped In. He Was Shocked. Like He Almost Jump.

"Our Greenie , Is A Girl." The Guy Told Everyone. Once He Said That, I Looked Up And Saw Atleast, Uhmmm. 50 Boys Around The Box. They All Looking At Me Like They See A Ghost.

"Hey Greenie, Im Newt. Your Name Is?" He Introduced His-Self And Reach His Hand For A Hand Shake. I Tried Remembering My Name. C? Celi? Czelina!

"Im Czelina." I Said To The Newt boy. And Reached His Hand For The Handshake. He Smiled. Someone Bring The Rope Down The Box And Newt Tied It At His Waist While Others are Trying To Pull Him. He holds My Waist And Said

"Hold On Tight Green Bean" Once He Said It , Boys Pulled Us Up And We Landed At The Ground. I Looked Around, The Place Looks Great.

" Greenie Looks Like A Klunk !" Someone Told And Point At Me And Laughed. Everyone Does. It Hurt, Even Though I Dont Know What Klunk Means. When I Saw A Forest, I Run As Fast As I Could. Everyone Was Still Laughing, Even Newt. I Thought He's Nice. Once I Got At The Forest, I Got Up At The Biggest Tree I Can Find And Sat At The Thickest Branch Of It. I Suddenly Saw Someone Going To The Wooden Hut. But When He Looks Up And Saw Me, He Was In Big Shock Like He Saw A Ghost.

"Woah, A Girl Greenie. Hey Greenie! Come Down!" An Asian Boy Told Me, He Looks Attractive, The Hair And Biceps Though. But I Still Am Crying . I Think He Notice It. When I Felt Someone Beside Me, It Was Him.

"Hey Greenie, Im Minho. Why Are You Crying?"So He's Minho, Weird Name But It Suits Him Though.

"They Called Me A Klunk, Even Though I Dont Know That It Hurts. " I Told Him Not Trying To Cry But I Did. Damn You Tears.

"Woah. They Told You That?! Even Newt? Who Said It? Oh Wait You Dont Know Us. Come With Me And Show Me Who Said That." I Just Sobbed And Nod And Followed Him, We Go To A Group Of Boys Who Are Working, Including That NEWT. I Hate Him.

"LISTEN UP EVERYONE! WHO MADE GREENIE SHUCKING CRY?! AND TOLD HER KLUNK?! WHO IS THAT SHANK TOLD HER?!" Minho Shouted And Caughts Everyone Attention. No One Moved, They Looked At Me And Minho. No One Speak. Minho Looked At Me As A Sign On Pointing Who Did It. I Pointed To The Boy At The Building Area. He Nods And Pulled Me To Him.

"Oh God Gally, Big Bad Bully Are'nt We. EVEN THE FIRST GIRL HERE , YOU TOLD HER?! WHAT THE SHUCK ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT?! THIS IS A GIRL, EXPECT SHE'LL CRY, AND RESPECT HER PLEASE?!"Minho Shouted At The Gally Guy , Who Just Laughed His Ass Out And Looked At Me.

"Really Minho? Being Protective With This Shank Are'nt We? I Thought You'll Sass Her. And Nah, I Will Treat Her How I Treat The Guys. Got To Go To Work . Go Away. " Minho Just Gave Him A Death Glare And Go , I Followed Him But Gally Suddenly Pulled My Wrist.

"Try Telling Minho Or Anyone Your Problem With Me Or I'll Kill You. Got It Green Bean?!" I Nodded At The Same Time Scared. And Run At Minho, He Toured Me At The Glade? When He Is Pointing At The Keepers, They Are Laughing At Me. I Hate It, And Until We Came At Newt At And Boy, Dark Skinned Boy ( Sorry) . Newt Laughed At Me And Said.

"Oh God Green Bean. Why Did You Run? Its Normal! Gally Is Doing That To Every Greenie He Will Meet." Newt Laughing. My Face Turned Red Because Of Anger, And Suddenly Punched Him And Made Him Fall At The Ground. Minho Hold My Hands And The Guy Go After Newt.

"Woah, Czelina , Calm Your Ass Down. "Minho Told Me Looking At My Eyes. He Holds My Face That Is Flaming Red. I Suddenly Calmed Down.

"NEXT TIME YOU HURT ME , ILL PUT YOU AT THE PIT THREE WEEKS!" Newt Shouted At Me. Minho Told Me That Ill Be At A Pit For Two Days After What I Did With Newt. The Guy Who Introduced Himself As Alby Told That He Is The Leader At The Glade, And He Need To Do That To Me. I Understand And I Was Put At The Deep Hole With A Wooden Gate. Minho Got Away And A Little Kid Came At Me.

"Hi. Im Chuck! Why Are You Here Greenie? I Brought You Something To Eat ." Chuck Told Me. What A Cute Boy .

"Im Czelina, I Uhmm. Punched Newt? And Thanks By The Way." He Looked Shock And Laugh

"You Are The First One To Do That To Newt. By The Way I Have To Go And Eat, See Tonight!" He Told Me And Said Goodbye. Oh God, This Will Not Be A Good Experience. The Glade. Gally He Will Kill Me For Sure. And The Gladers. And Those Walls, I Wanna Get Through There. Or Else, Ill Be Dead Here And Totally Trapped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, Its My First Time Making An ENGLISH Story, And Im Not Good At Grammars . Im A Filipino , So Yeah. You Will Be Knowing Me As "CzeLee" . I Just Love Ki Hong Lee , So I Made This Story. Thats All For Today. Ill Be Updating Every, Tuesdays, Fridays. I Dunno. School Is Coming So Yeah. Byeeeeee

CzeLee 💕