The Decision Part 2 (Final Chapter)

WARNING: Extremely Long Chapter over 11,000 words, your welcome!

Emma POV

We burst in My old dorm-penthouse to see complete darkness. Everyone slowly eases into the room Emma takes out her cell phone flashing the flashlight everywhere. I can barely see when she does that, "Emma! Keep the light still" I tell her "Ohh I'm sorry" I reply the lights quickly turning back on calms us instantly and I can't help but sigh.

We glance back and it's Bobby at the light switch. "Kaley!" Xander says running up stairs then disappearing around a corner, "Kaley you here?" I question looking absolutely everywhere. "I don't think she's here" Bobby says to my with a long blank stare.

A loud yell catches our attention followed by a loud boom, next thing we know Xander is flying from the second story of the penthouse shattering the wooden ledge up above into pieces. Then plunging down to the ground. "Xander!" I yell rushing over to him he looks to be in pain, bearable pain though. "Are you ok? What was that?" I question bombarding him with questions Snide laughter catches our attention and my head snaps up above, to see Duchess slowly walking down the stairs. She's changed since the last time I've saw her, her head isn't bald anymore her hair is now longer stopping at her shoulders. She still isn't very pleasing to the eye, but she's more decent to look at then before.

"Duchess what are you doing here?" I question Xander's head still rested on my lap. She laughs even harder "Is this girl ok ?" Bobby questions glancing down at me profoundly I shrug my shoulders. "Your too late Kaley's already gone" she says "What!" Emma says loudly "She just left, and by doing so she just our ultimate plan of world destruction and NMO into order" she says loudly as if she were giving a speech.

"NMO?" Bobby questions "New Magneto Order" Duchess says moving her hair from her shoulder revealing some insignia on her neck. I can't quite make it out from here but I know it represents Magneto's cause. "I thought it was new world order?" I question glancing around "Duh girl, what is you stupid? It's just a lil something something we came up with" Duchess says "Ohh I get it, that's pretty cool" I admit "Thank you girl, it was my idea" Duchess says "ohh really?" I question getting distracted "EMMA!" Xander yells beneath me scaring me too death. "Don't complement her, we're not here to make small talk" Xander says sitting up from my lap.

"Oh right, I mean your name sucks!" I say before sticking out my tongue. "Duchess your a traitor I thought that you actually changed but the you were a snake on the wall" I say loudly. "Snake on the wall, girl you must really be dumb" Duchess says "Emma I think you mean fly on the wall" Bobby tries to correct me, "No there's one with a snake too" I say looking in the air trying to remember "Snake in the grass?" Xander questions "YEAH!" I say loudly, that's it. "You were a snake  in the grass" I say she laughs very loudly causing me to cover my ears.

"And you guys were fools, did you actually think my loyalty would shift that easy?" She questions, I don't know why I trusted her even for a second, she was in the right place but her heart wasn't.  "So I take it that you remember now?" She questions with a smirk on her face she looks directly at me.

"What are you talking about ?" I question unknowingly, "Come on you know what I'm talking about" she toys with me "If I knew I wouldn't ask" I retort, "You, Kurt, Mystique" she says trying to jog my memory, she doesn't fail because with the mention on our names everything instantly comes flooding back in my head. The night Kurt and I snuck into Mystique's room to find out the truth behind Dr. Strange's riddle, before somehow mysteriously forgetting it, "Yeah I remember but" I pause for a moment. "How would you know about that unless..." A gasp so large escapes my throat it makes me feel hoarse. "Unless you were the reason we forgot!" I say loudly standing from the carpet. I get it now it makes perfect sense! The night Kurt and I figured everything out we mysteriously forgot, somehow my mind didn't forget it all it was always in the back of my head lingering, yet I could never quite remember what it was.