~ 13

Yuu's P.O.V

Converstaion soon consumed us and the hours. What was once 9pm, had now ticked past 12:30. It was as if we were swallowed whole and hadn't taken notice until now.

Practically sitting on one another, I had laid my head to rest against Mika's shoulder while his arm had wrapped me in a tight embrace. I couldn't exactly remember how we'd gotten into this situation, but I felt at ease and wanted nothing more than to stay like this for the entirety of the night.

"I must leave you now, Yuu. The time as struck 12am and I cannot let my absence be noticed by my father or the servants." I understood. It was probably about time I went back inside anyways.

"I understand."

"Thank you, Yuu..." he spoke, pulling us both from the mulched ground. "I have enjoyed every ounce of your company..." Mika's voice almost sounded like it trembled with nerves.

"As have I," I said with confidence.

Gazing at each other, I found myself lost in his eyes again. It was so easy to... They lured me in, captivating me and probably made me look like a creep. Dammit.

"Yuuchiro." Snapping back into reality, Mika pulled me in close, bodies pressing against one another.

"I do not want this to be a one-time thing. Please, if you'll allow me, let me come visit you again. Never have I enjoyed the company of another like this and it would curse me to let such happiness go." I could hear the yearning in his voice, but yet it was filled with complete honesty. "Please..."

Running a hand up his neck to brush his cheek with my thumb, I nodded. "Of course... In all honesty, I'd keep you here in secret and keep you safe so that we could be with each other always." It wasn't until I had finished speaking that I had realised the meaning behind the words I had just spoken. I hadn't even been able to figure out what was happening inside of my heart, let alone my head as it seemed to allow my lips to move without control.

Mika's gaze softened as he inched his head closer to mine. I felt myself move in closer as well as our lips touched. An explosion of utter bliss consumed me as I was held tighter under the rays of moonlight peering in through the cracks in the trees. A smile crept along both mine and Mika's face as our gazes met once more.

"I'll send word to you tomorrow, or shall I say today, Yuu," Mika explained before finally releasing me from his embrace. "I swear I'll make it back to you as soon as I can."

Left in awe, all I could do was nod and wave as I was finally left alone.

-
Later Mikaaaa
like/comment if you enjoyed xx