chapter 21- Full of love

Stormy's pov

It was finally the day I was going to take my driving test. I was nervous but excited. once I officially get my drivers license, I can be out on the road and going to a bunch of food places.

"Good luck baby" King kissed me as I got out the car.

Things been going great between us. He hasn't officially ask me to be his girlfriend but I wasn't thinking to much of it. He could honestly keep that to himself if he wanted to. I wasn't about to stress over it.

Going inside the dmv I seen how crowded it was and was beyond happy that I scheduled an appointment.

Some lady instructed me to a room and I took the written test with a whole bunch of questions to answer. After I was done they made me do a eye exam. I hated these things. After waiting for a while my driving instructor came out and lead me to the car I would be driving.

I got into my seat and made sure I put my seat belt on. Mr. Thomas, my driving instructor got in as well.

"When ever your ready you can start" He said.

I started driving and going into the main streets. Hopefully this goes well.

King's pov

I was walking through the mall, looking for something for Stormy. I wanted to get her something because I was taking her out to celebrate tonight. I knew she was gonna pass her driving test so I had another surprise for her.

"Why don't you just get her a expensive ass bag" J complained. we been in this mall for quite some time.

"Because you know her. She has her girly girl moments but at the end of the day she would rather rock a pair of Jordans then heels. So what that tell you?" I said.

"Well get her some jewelry. Everybody like jewelry"

I thought about it and he was right. we walked out the mall and then headed over to this jewelry store on melrose.

"How can I help you two gentleman" A cheerful white lady came over to us.

"Ugh Im looking for a necklace maybe to give to my girlfriend"

"Follow me" She walked over to one of the glass box that was in the store.

"Do you have anything in mind, Maybe the size of diamond or the shape of it?" She asked. I thought about it and I remembered she said her favorite color is tanzanite.

"Yea her favorite color is tanzanite. Do you have anything in that color?"

"Yes we do actually. It's a beautiful selection of items" She showed us the way.

"Now that shit is fire right there bro" J looked at the necklace.

"It's blue nile tanzanite in 14k white gold" The lady took it out the display and handed it to me. This was perfect and I knew it would look good on her and she would love it.

"I'll take it" I said handing it back to her. I watched as she boxed it up and everything. I payed for it and left.

After I dropped J off I went to the dmv to pick up stormy. when she got in the car, she had this big grin on her face.

"Guess who got their license" She sung while twerking in her seat.

"Im guessing you" I laughed. I kissed her and told her im happy that she did.

"Now I have to get a car" She said putting on her seat belt.

"You can drive anyone of my cars. I told you that" I said driving off.