"Hey Nicki. Want you want?"

"Something strong. I got a feeling imma need it tonight."

*Ty POV*

Me, Trell, Chris, and Mijo walked in the club and it felt like all eyes was on us. I wasn't paying attention to none of the hoes in here. Because first off I didn't want them or want nothing to do with them and two I was amazed by the guy who was onstage rapping.

I used to rap back when I was in highschool but I stopped. I had to get this money and rapping wasn't fitting in my schedule at the moment. I got enough money saved up so I could get out the game if I want to.

"Aye imma be back." I told them. I walked over to the stage and stood in the front row. The man on the stage was tall, brown, and had little dreads with blonde tips. Niggas ain't got no type of hangtime yet. (A/N: hangtime means when you got dreads and they long.)

"All them nights on the plane. Had to charge it to the game.

Always wanted the stardom and the fame.

Started off a little less popular.

You got a new place.

You drive a new car.

You smile for the cameras

Live life like a superstar

Don't care what they say, you reach for the stars.

Got everything you always dreamed or thought about.

And everyone knows who you are."

I nodded my head to the beat, it was smooth and chill as fuck. I could tell he wrote this for his girl. This sounded like some shit I would write about Malaysia.

"This for you babygirl." He kissed his two fingers put them in the air. "I love you Malaysia Harris."

Wait, what the fuck?

Everyone cheered for him as he got off the stage and I ran towards him.

"Aye bruh you got a minute?"

"Yeah wassup little homie?"

"What's ya name?"

"Cameron Khalifa. Otherwise known as Wiz Khalifa. Call me Wiz, Cam, I don't give a fuck. But what you want? You tryna hop on a joint together? Cause I can tell you got bars. Come on, lets go to VIP so we can talk. It's a little noisy down here."

While we walked up to VIP he was just talking but I was not listening to goddamn thing.

How the hell do he know Laysia and since when is that his babygirl? Now I know this long ass year me and Malaysia been together I know she ain't cheat or else she would've told me. We told each other everything. Even shit like that.

Once we got in VIP it was bitches and bottles everywhere. I saw the little hoe from the car in here. I don't even know her name.

And I don't feel sorry for what I said to her in the car, she shouldn't have been trying to upload videos. These niggas out here been on my head and I been low. I don't need them to know my whereabouts.

"Aye Savage. This cat about to spit something. And this right here determines if he gone be in the music industry." Cam told a big black guy.

"Alright go." Savage said.

I cleared my throat. I wasn't even here for music, but shit if he tryna get down. So be it.

"Uh uh.