Always and Forever

Alice's POV

Have you ever felt love, not just any love but love that can control you in every single way. How much it affects you, how it affects the way you smell, hear and see everything around you.

The way that certain person, makes you shiver in pleasure from their touch. Not even coldest of winds could create goosebumps, of the way his touch makes me feel.

Love is toxic. It consumes you, infecting every single thing that moves about inside of you. The way that person makes your heart beat, faster and faster as you felt their hot breath against your desperate skin.

Desperate for that touch, desperate for that love to finally come forth for you. The way that person can make you feel anger you could never feel before. The way your hunger increases, you're emotions sliding away when or if that person may fall. You may fall with them, mentally and emotionally.

"My love, what are you thinking about?" I heard my beloved hybrid ask me, I could hear the curiousity off his breath. I bet he wondered what monstrosities roamed throughout my head.

"What do you think, my beast?" I question back, pushing his deceitful wants. 

"Well, there could be many evil things, with quite a magnificent soul of yours. But also, you're quite the mystery. And I would like to solve this one." He remarked. I was pleased he was so interested in me. I liked the way his heart beat, when I touched him, the way his shock overwhelms him when I speak and mutter his name.

"Klaus, you won't ever figure out my evil, ruthless, lovely mind." I chuckled grinning at him. "You are quite like me, little wolf." He said grinning back, caressing my cheek.

"Don't call me that." I said, denying his stupid nick names. Believe me there were many more.

"Klaus, I'm tired we have been driving for eight bloody hours. Can we please stop and freshen up?" I questioned again, sliding my hand down his leg. As I could hear his heart beating faster every single second I kept my touch on to his.

He smirked at me, nodding.

"You don't need to use your charm on me, love. I'm much more charming." He joked. I chuckled looking down the endless road we were driving down.

It's so beautiful. Our world. Before all the monstrous creatures and objects overtook this world. Immortals as in Vampires, Wild Dogs as in Wolves, and the worst of all Humans. I don't understand certain creatures, especially vampires. They want a long eternal life, a never ending hateful amount of existence.

But, one thing I'm okay with living for is my love for Niklaus Mikaelson. I don't care about his mistakes, I don't care about how cruel he is  to others. It's quite fun actually, I'm quite like him. Just one thing is different, Niklaus has a weakness, and that is family.

I don't have family. My only weakness is Klaus, and if anybody ever hurt him, they would live a life full of misery, and the most painful excruciating punishments that would make you plead to me to end your life. I would promise you a life of evil.

"We arrived my love." He smiled.

I smiled back, forgetting all the evil that was building up inside of me. The darkness, The Night Walker is still in me. So hopefully nothing rises it.

We walked into the quite nice hotel, surprised we haven't stopped by a motel.

Having to feel the filth on me, was quite disgusting if I may say. I was ready for a warm shower, and a nice comfortable bed.

We walked to our door, as Klaus already made our room reservations. I smiled, he's such a gentlemen. He opened the door for me, as I walked in.

He held my bags, as he watched me. I could feel his eyes burning a hole in my back. I turned around looking at him, I smiled.