Chapter 20

A/N: Liam.

Cecilia p.o.v. (When she left.)

Now my original plan was to leave and visit my dad. Talk to him about my brother being taken away, but it wasn't that simple.

So I left and I did visit my dad.

"Hey dad."

"Hey princess. Grey's not here?"

"He had friends over so I called a friend to watch him."

"Okay."

"Children services is gonna take him away by the end of the school year."

"Well, You're to young to take care of a child."

"Dad. He's my brother. I can't lose him!" I feel my eyes water "He's the only reason I'm still breathing. He's all I have left."

"Cece! Don't ever say that again. You're a strong lady. You're breathing because you are strong enough to handle everything that comes your way. Grey is just a extra reasom."

"If it wasn't for Grey I would be dead. I live because he's all I have left. I'm all he has left. We help each other. I can't lose him dad. Without him I'm nothing!"

"Cece... You can't think like that. You have to fight for him."

I bury my face in my hands "I don't want to fight anymore. I'm not strong enough to fight. I can't..."

I start crying.

"Cece. Don't go down like this. Don't let the demons win. Drown them fuckers. You're stronger then the little demons living in your head."

I look at him. "What if the demon's know how to swim?"

"Push the Fuckers under water. Hold them there till they're dead."

"What if they drown me first?"

"Well princess. That's why you drown them first."

"What do I do? They're not gonna let a 16 year old keep a 10 year old. Especially since I'm being evicted."

"What? You're getting evicted."

"I'm about to pay the landlord. Even though I don't have enough. I'm behind on three months. Mom stopped helping with the rent."

"You work part time on minimum wage." My dad says.

"I actually just got a raise."

"You work part time. Honey, I'm surprised you're only three months. You got bills. You stock the house with food. You pay rent. Look at you." I see his eyes water "You're all grown up without anyone around. Your like 20 trapped in a 16 body. You had to grow up before you was able... You didn't get much of a childhood."

"I knew I had to grow up when I realized mom was never coming back."

"Robinson Yunion. Back to the cell."

I hug my dad. I don't want to let go. I have to though. I start crying.

"I miss you so much."

"I miss you too." He kissed my cheek. "Love you princess."

"Love you king." I say.

As he gets led back to his cell. I walk out.

Time to go to my landlord. Which I did do. Paid on one month rent. She said she's giving me a whole month to pay my rent. All of it. I thank her and walk away.

Now I assume I can go home. I text Jack and tell him I should be there by nightfall. I have to take a bus back. Now I thought I was done. Then I got a text from a friend I thought I would never hear from again.