Chapter 15

A/N: Picture of Brittany.

Brittany p.o.v. (First time writing in her view. Hope it turns out good...)

I walk away from Jack... I think his name is. Feeling the tears forming. I go to the bathroom and make sure make up isn't messed up. I make sure my hair is good. I see one of my friends walk in.

"Hey B." She says.

"Hey Cal."

Her full name is California. She rather people call her Cal. Although, it sounds like cow, but whatever.

"I never thought you would ever call me that."

"It sounds like cow."

"Cows are my favorite animal."

"Not many people have cows as favorite animals."

"Oo, I'm different."

We both laugh. She puts a brush through her long thick blonde hair. I honestly think this girl is way prettier then me. I dont even know why she's my friend honestly.

She looks at me "Brittany..." She says. Smiling.

"Yes?"

"Love you, girl."

"Love you too."

Cal and me are alot alike but different. I'm known as a bitch to alot of people in the school, she's known as super nice to everyone... Let me fix that anything that breathes. And she is super nice. She's even nice to Cecilia, when she talks to her, but she is my best friend.

She doesn't sleep around. As much as I have. I regret it...honestly I do. I was in a bad place at the time. I spent my days doing everything I shouldn't. Cal saved me though. She made me realize I was doing things wrong. Now she has a boyfriend. I don't.

Things we both have in common is we both have experienced those days where we felt like complete and utter shit. Those bad days. We come from a broken family. We hang out with the same crowd. Were the same, but different.

"Still ruining that girls life?" She ask putting lipstick on.

"Trying..." I mumble "I just finished talking to one of her dear friends and I think I got to his head..."

"Brittany." she says. Now when she says my full name she is being serious. So I take her very seriously. "I think your being way to mean. What she did wasn't that bad?"

"Wasn't that bad?! Do you even know what she did?"

"Yes... But she doesn't deserve this."

"I've never been more embarrassed in my life!"

"Brittany..."

"I'm sorry, but... I can't forgive her. She doesn't even remember doing it to me, I don't even think she would remember if I brought it up."

"Okay... Sorry for saying anything." I see Cal look beside her "oh hi there spider, what's your name?"

"SPIDER!!! KILL IT!" I scream.

She laughs "I'm not killing it. Let's go."

See anything that breathes, she's nice to.

We leave and Cal accidentally bumps into Cecilia.

"I'm sorry." I hear Cecilia say.

"Oh... your fine." Cal says.

We continue walking.

"She's the sweetest thing." Cal says.

"Yeah, she hides her true personality really well."

I look behind me and quickly look forward.