Chapter 5: First Day

{{ Jimin }}

I was passed out on my desk with my laptop open from me working all night on music.
My alarm went off and I didn't even want to get up to turn it off.

I got two hours of sleep, so much for a great first day of school.
I slowly get up from my chair and turn off my alarm.
I get changed, and I get ready for school.

My mom is at my bedroom door, "Honey, Hoseok's here." She says as Hoseok walks past my mom into my room.
My mom makes her way back downstairs, and Hoseok comes over to me and puts his arm around my neck.

"Are you excited Jiminnie?!" He said to me.
"Yeah I guess" I look at him and he gave me a concerning look right back at me, like he was worried. "Jimin are you okay? Did you get any sleep at all last night? You have black circles under your eyes."

Did I really look that tired?

"Yeah... Just not that much. More like two hours at most."
He had worry in his eyes for sure, almost like I was dying right in front of him.

"You need to get more sleep! It's not healthy for you to not sleep enough! What were you doing that was so much more important than your health?"
"I was up all night making music you know... Trying to get my mind off of you-know-who"
I look down at the ground trying to keep his name out of my mind and mouth.

"You have it bad for him don't you Jiminnie?"
"Yeah..." My face starts to turn red and I cover it with my shirt trying to hide my burning red face from Hoseok's sight.

"C'mon Jimin, we gotta get to school before we're late. Just try and get your thoughts straight, Okay?"
I nod yes, and we walk downstairs, and out the door.

{{ Jungkook }}

I've already woken up, and got ready for school.
Or should I say hell times ten?

Tae meets up with me half way to there and we walk with each other the rest of the way.

"I know you're not ready for going here Kookie but who knows, maybe you'll be really popular at this school. Maybe everything will change." He gives me a big smile, he's always so positive and cheerful and then there's just me. I'm full of negativity and I'm always expecting the worst.

That's how it's been my whole life though, so what else am I supposed to expect?
"I doubt that very much Tae, I bet everything will turn out the same and I'll get bullied like always."
I said to him while we came close to the old building.

We finally got there after walking a couple more blocks.
Tae and I come up to the front doors, and walk in.
There was a bunch of kids just hanging out in the hallway, having fun and talking before their first class started.

I walked with Tae slowly to the office to get our class schedule and our locker numbers.

When we got our schedules, we saw we didn't have the same exact classes.
I had Algebra first and he had History.

We looked a each other, really sad like actually.
The bell rung and me and Tae parted to go to our first period class.

I had to ask someone if they knew where Algebra class was.
"Um, excuse me. Do you know where the Algebra classroom is?" I ask the first person I saw. This tall, pretty good looking guy with full lips and wide eyes.
"Yeah it's this way, I'll show you. I'm Jin by the way. What about you?"
"I'm Jungkook."

I'm surprised that this person is so nice to me.
He took me to the room that my class was in and I softly said "Thank you" while bowing slightly to show my appreciation.

My stomach started to twist and turn, I got so nervous just thinking about what this school is going to do to me.

I sit at the first empty seat I could find and I laid my book-bag down on the floor next to the desk as I sit down.
I look up and suddenly there's a pail figure in front of me, slamming his hand on the desk I was sitting at.

"I was sitting here, get up and move somewhere else!" He yelled at me, but I just became frozen and didn't say anything.
"I... Um..."

"Hey Yoongi!! Leave him alone!"
I hear a familiar voice scream, I look over at the door to see who that person was.

Jimin?