“Don’t worry mommy, me and Gracie will be perfect princesses.” Jazzy smiled.

“And Selena and I will set great examples for the younger kids.” I said.

“Actually, I was telling you and Selena to behave, and Gracie and Jazzy to set a good example on ya’ll two.” My mom winked. My face went red and I groaned. “Have a good night now.” She said leaving.

I turned to Selena, my face red as a tomato and saw her cheeks were red too.

“Right, how about we go know.” I said quickly.

“Wait, ya’ll need to put on your costumes.” Gracie said.

“We don’t have costumes.” I said.

“Yes we do.” Selena smiled. She ran upstairs and came back down a minute later holding our costumes that we wore to Tori’s Halloween party.

“The Dallas Cowboy’s outfits?” I asked.

“Yep.” Selena smiled. “Now put in on Bieber.” She said. “I’m gonna go change. Be right back.” She smiled tossing me my shirt and ran back upstairs to get dressed.

Selena’s POV:

I ran up the stairs to get dressed into my Dallas Cowboy’s Cheerleading outfit. Luckily my hair was already curled from earlier, and it didn’t frizz up. I hurried and got dressed making sure it was on right, and nothing was slipping out and I put on the white cowboy boots. I took one last look in the mirror and approved then walked down stairs.

“You look pretty Selly!” Gracie giggled.

Justin turned around and his eyes popped out of his head causing me to smile. I walked over to him and he leaned in my ear.

“I know I’ve seen you already in this outfit, but damn, you turn me on every time babe.” He said. I turned to him and smiled.

“Let me take a picture of you and Jazzy.” I said to Gracie.

“Okay.” They both said and hugged each other posing. I laughed and took a picture on my phone and sent a picture to my mom and dad, Pattie, and my girls.

From: Jas

Aww Grace and Jaz looks too cute!!

From: Barbs

Awe they are so adorable. I wish my little sister was that cute <3

From: Dems

Aw babe. Gracie and Jazzy are so cute!! Have fun, but not too much fun (;

From: Mama

My babies are cute.

From: Pattie

Awe. Even tho I seen them earlier they’re still so cute

I read all the replies I got from my picture of them two. I couldn’t help but sort of blush at Demi’s message. Of course she would say that at the end.

“Hey Sel, you ready?” Justin asked.

“Yep, let’s go!” I smiled excitedly.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Justin and I have been taking Gracie and Jazzy house to house for about an hour now, and all four us was having fun. Every time Justin tried to steal Jazzy’s or Gracie’s candy he would get his hand slapped. It was pretty funny seeing a 17 year old boy getting his hand slapped by a 6 year old little girl.