✕ end note ✕

nalu has never been one of my strongest ships. even after writing this, i still don't ship it much. i wrote this to get out of my comfort zone, and i'm glad i did.

one reason why i never shipped nalu much before is because i think people jumped to ship it way before they even had chemistry. it was like just because they were the heterosexual main characters then they just obviously needed to be a couple *eye rolls into another universe*

yes, as the series went on i tended to ship it more, but i like relationships that are based more on a friendship & affectionate level than a romantic & intimate level, if you understand, brotp graylu [if you didn't know by this story, i love 'em]

not to mention a big majority of the nalu fandom is a little - crazy? don't get me started on those who go as far as to hate lisanna for no reason. that's a rant for another day. LOL.

obviously to write this i have to ship them at least a little. and i do, and i'm glad i wrote this. it has turned out to be one of my favorite works, both on my behalf & on behalf of those who read and enjoyed it as well. thank you all for that. you are all some of the most wonderful people and i'm glad to have your support.

i know this was not the best fanfic out there, and especially there were a lot of things i could have done better in the beginning of this book, but those were my fetus writing days & i have no regrets. live and learn :)

whether you all ship gruvia, lyvia, gralo, graylu, or whatever, i hope you enjoyed this book. since nalu was here (and i don't ship them to the moon and back) i figured i had to throw in some under appreciated ships like gray x loke and juvia x lyon. we all need some more crack in our life, aye?

thank you for reading and following up to the end. as hiro mashima takes the fairy tail series to a long-awaited end, i bring this novel to a close as well. here we are now. what a wonderful time i've had. i'll see you all around, however it is in my sincerest regards to say i'm closing this wattpad account. don't forget to check out my journal if you want to stay in touch or read more. xox mama exy will always have some love for you!

 xox mama exy will always have some love for you!