Cast Overview

Amitabh Bachchan as Yashvardhan "Yash" Raichand, a retired New Delhi-based businessman. Fiercely dominating, he insisted on controlling the life of his wife and sons, but has taken a few steps back and has accepted the wishes of his family. 

Jaya Bachchan as Nandini Raichand, Yash's wife. She shares a close bond with her sons. She and her husband have retired and now live in a mansion in Bangkok, but they visit their sons and their families often.

Shah Rukh Khan as Rahul Raichand, Yash and Nandini's adopted son. He feels indebted to his parents and tries to fulfill all their wishes. However, he fell in love with Anjali and invited the wrath of Yash. Careerwise, he has followed in his father's footsteps.

Kajol as Anjali Raichand, Rahul's wife. She is a fun-loving Punjabi woman who lived in Chandni Chowk. Belong to the lower class, she was accepted by Yash as his daughter-in-law after great difficulty, including eight years of living in London. She now has her own catering business.

Varun Dhawan as Krish Raichand, the 27-year-old son of Rahul and Anjali. He is like Rahul in many ways. He is very kind and polite, yet naughty and likes to flirt - only his country-sized family has often scared away potential girlfriends. He is the apple of his mother's eye  - according to her, he can do no wrong. His father, however, is tougher and often sees through his "innocent" looks. He fears his father quite a bit.

Hrithik Roshan as Rohan Raichand, Yash and Nandini's (younger) biological son. He brought Rahul, Anjali, and Krish home. He works in his family's company, like Rahul.

Kareena Kapoor as Pooja "Poo" Raichand, Anjali's younger sister. She is a sophisticated girl, who helped Rohan in his plan to reunite Rahul with his parents, and later, marries him. She was a supermodel but is now an interior designer.

Tiger Shroff as Yuvraj "Yuvi" Raichand, the 21-year-old son of Rohan and Pooja. He just completed his MBA in London and is back in India. Spoiled to the ends of the Earth, he is all muscle...and no brain whatsoever. Despite his extremely pampered upbringing, obsession with fitness, and lack of smarts, he is very nice. He likes to flirt...and is much more successful at it than his cousin Krish.

Rani Mukerji as Naina Kapoor, a socialite girl who loved Rahul and wanted to marry him, as she was his father's choice, but stepped aside so he could marry his love. She married another rich man, though she is now divorced with a daughter.

Farida Jalal as Sayeeda / Daijaan (DJ), Rahul and Rohan's nanny. On the insistence of Nandini, she followed Rahul and Anjali to London, and now lives with the Raichands in their mansion. She is the voice of reason in the house and helps everyone with their problems. She often helps Anjali with her catering business.

Simone Singh as Rukhsaar Ali, Sayeeda's daughter and Anjali's best friend.

Ashustosh Singh as Ashfaque Ali, Rukhsaar's husband.

Shraddha Kapoor as Asmara Ali, a Muslim girl from Lucknow who is the daughter of Rukhsaar and Ashfaque, a sweet shop owner and poet, respectively. Asmara helps her mother run her sweet shop and is a great cook.

Lauren Gottlieb as Annette Sprightley, Krish's childhood friend and crush from London who is visiting India. Once stubborn, tough, and a bit of bully towards Krish, she is rather flirtatious now, to say the least.

Kriti Sanon as Priya Kapoor, the rich socialite daughter of Naina.

Special Appearance: Sidharth Malhotra as Ghasijaram, the son of Haldiram, a shopkeeper in Chandni Chowk (played by Johnny Lever in the movie)

...

Told you, it's a HUGE cast! All the characters from the movie are played by the same people. The ones you want to focus on are Rahul, Anjali, Krish, Yuvi, Pooja, Rohan, Daijaan, Asmara, Priya, and Annette. Don't forget the other characters, though! They'll come in handy throughout the story.

Also, a bit of a spoiler: DON'T FORGET GHASIJARAM! He is relevant, I promise!

Aaaahhh, I can't believe I'm publishing this. K3G is my all-time favorite movie, and I know this book will probably come with ENORMOUS expectations! I hope I can live up to them, and I'm sorry if you don't like it. :(

Enjoy the story! It's gonna be one heck of a roller coaster ride, so buckle up! lol. :D

- Meenal.

PS. If anyone would like to make banners or trailers for this, feel free! :)