Chapter 6

Jade pov:
Pie? I thought as I slowly opened my eyes, What happened? The last thing I remember is......... Calling the doctor and............. What happened next? Ugh it doesn't matter! I pushed my self up in my seat and looked at my surroundings. I'm in the impala..... At a diner?
All that matters now is that I'm hungry, I look over to the passenger seat and sure enough there is a big, delicious pie. I grab it out the bag and dive into it, not caring about the mess. This pie sure was good!

When I had finished my pie feast I grabbed deans.....no my phone out my pocket! I quickly dialed sams number and waited for what seemed like an eternity later.
"Hello?" Sam said on the other line. "Hey, it's Jade, I'm just at the din- what's wrong?" I said as I noticed Sams  heavy breathing. " Dean passed out, he said he needed to make a call and now there is this random guys in a bow tie trying to 'sonic' or whatever into the bunker!" Oh. So I guess the doctor got my message then! But the real question is; where is the bunker from here?

After driving down lots of wrong roads and nearly hitting a cat, two birds and a house, I had finally memorised the route to the bunker. As I pulled up out side I saw the doctor, still, trying to sonic his way through. "Please who ever you are I just need Jade and then I'll go!" He shouted at the metal door, "I don't even know who you are, there's no way I'm letting you kidnap Jade!" A muffled voice replied.
"Guys!" I shouted walking up to the door, "Sam let us in." The door opened to reveal a worried looking Sam, "Put the gun down!" I ordered pushing through. "Jade, you know him? And please she's right put the gun down, I don't trust anyone holding a gun." The doctor growled, turning his attention to Sam. "Where's Dean?" I interjected before Sam could make a witty comeback, "He's here" Sam said leading us through to his bedroom to find Dean, looking horrified, staring at Cas before he disappeared. "JADE!" He shouted, lunging forward and pulling me into the kitchen. "What the hell? Why'd you kiss Cas in my body? Huh?"
"Ok Dean, have you told Cas that it was me?"
"No not yet."
"We'll see if he likes you then, won't we!"
"Why would I care if he likes me?"
"Because you like him too........"
"Wha? No- I- were just friends I-I don't....." Dean said failing to protest.
I left Dean in the kitchen after telling him to speak to Cas alone.
"Well I better make some introductions" I said, turning back to sam and the doctor, " Doctor, this is Sam. Sam, this is the doctor."
"The doctor, what sort of name is that?" Sam scoffed. I ignored his comment and focused on the doctor, "Did you get my message?" I asked worriedly.
"Yes, where are they?"
"Cas came with a photo, err this one!" I say getting the photo off the table. "Apparently there have been sightings all over the world. Doctor, what do we do?"

"So who's bow tie guy?" Dean said walking in, eating a bowl of cereal.
"He's the doctor, you need to call Cas."
C-call Cas? Why?" Dean stuttered, a blush creeping up his neck.
"Yes call him be cause there is a crisis going on and he will on come for you because of his adorable little crush"
"CrUsH?!?!?!? Cas doesn't have a crush on me!" Dean defended, walking closer to us.
"Either way we need him so have him on speed dial."
"Fine" Dean grumbled, closing his eyes, "Hey Cas............ Um kinda need you he-"

"Hello Dean." Said a deep voice, 'told you' I mouthed to Dean before turning around. "Hey Cas! How ya doing...... Good! Right so we have a cris-" I was interrupted by yet another voice.
"Hello boys and...... Co" Crowley said.
"Crowley." I said, keeping my voice level, "Oh don't be like that I just came to deliver some news like lucifer is somehow out of the cage and of the maps. And what's worse is that he was last seen with a mad Irish bloke. I suppose this is a classic Winchester screw up."
"Lucifers out of the cage?" Sam asked
"Yes Sam, please keep up. Anyway I am not going to clean up this mess or make any deals with you so ill be going!" And with that Crowley disappeared.

"Lucifer? Is this a dog? Please tell me it's a dog." The doctor said sitting down. "He's not a dog, he's the devil" Dean replied bluntly. "So what do we do?"
"Well we need all the help we can get but since no demon or Angel, except Cas, or witch is gonna help us...... We're screwed!" Sam said sitting down next to the doctor. "Not entirely...." I hummed, turning to face Cas, "Cas I need you to bring the two men who live at 221B Baker Street, London, England here. They'll be useful."
Suddenly there was a flapping of wings and Cas had left, going to pick up a very unsuspecting Sherlock and John......

------------------
What is this?
An update?
Ohmygad!
It's a bit of a longer chapter, hope you enjoyed it! ✌️