Chapter 4

It felt like I had been driving for days, I had driven down nearly three hundred identical except roads just trying to find the bunker. I stopped in a small dip by the side of the road and decided to get some shut eye when I heard a rustle in the bushes. I stepped out the car and looked into the trees, suddenly an old woman stepped into view, "Are you okay?" I asked edging closer. " Yes I am fine, it is yourself you should worry about!" She laughed and snapped her fingers.
Click!

I awoke with my head pressing against glass, I straightend my back and rubbed my eyes, where was I? I looked out the windscreen in front of me, wait, this isn't my car this was..... The impala?!?!?!?!?!?
I hurriedly undid my belt and pushed open the door, falling out of the car. "Dude! I literally just bought this! What the hell man?" I looked up to see the one and only Sam Winchester standing  over me, covered in coffee. "H-huh?" I stammered, my mind was a mess. "Are you ok?" He said helping me up, I saw my arm on his but it wasn't my arm. "Yeah I'm fine." I said, dusting myself off. I looked at myself in the window, Oh no...

*six months earlier*
"What are you doing?" I laughed walking in. Sherlock was lying on the ground, covered in paper. "Are you crying Sherlock?" I bent down and pulled him up, "what's wrong?"
"Nothing" Sherlock grumbled, storming over to the couch.
"Hey" I said poking his leg, "tell me."
"He's going on a date which means I have zero chance of him ever liking me."
"Pull yourself together, who is going on a date?"
"John."
I smiled to my self and looked up at the mirror, there was photos and prices of evidence everywhere, not to mention crates of books. "What are you working on?" I asked walking to the mirror.
"Deduce it if your so amazing" Sherlock said grumpily.
"Alright!" I say, "no need to get stroppy!" I walk over the paper and push my way through the books, examining the evidence. "Oh stupid, stupid me!" I whisper, "the books, the evidence on the mirror, johns date, the blind banker!" I walk over to Sherlock and pull him off the sofa, "come on Sherlock, you have a date to crash"
-------------------------------------------
So there you have it! Finally! This is probably gonna be the last time I do the time skip thing, I will just stay in present tense for the rest of the book, have a nice day!!!