Chapter 1

CRASH! "Hello?" I said looking cautiously into the alleyway "is someone there?"
"Yes, hello! Hi! Who are you?" A man said walking out of the alleyway.
"Yes um...... Are you wearing a bow tie?" I asked, somehow confused.
"Yes! Bow ties are cool!" The man replied with a goofy smile, I chuckled lightly. "So are you ok?" I asked peering behind him "Oh my God! Why is there a police box in an alleyway!!!! Wait why is there a police box anywhere?" I whispered angrily to the man.
"Look! I can explain!"
"You better!"
"It a time machine..."
"Haha very funny"
"No, I'm serious, my name is the doctor and this is my ship."
"Omygod." I whispered " are you larping?"
"Am I what?" 'The doctor' replied
"Never Mind... Can see inside your box?" I asked, wanting to see if it was real. "Sure" he replied. I walked up to the blue box and pushed its doors open, a warm glow engulfed my body as I stepped inside. 'First Sherlock and now this?' I asked myself silently, what was going on? I walked back to the doctor and smiled "take me on an adventure!"
******************************************
Ok! I know it's a bit short but I wanted you to meet the doctor and yeah..... That's about it. Anyway I hope you enjoyed this, Have a nice day!