Frail Erratic

1 you are like this dancer who once were who I thought quite supreme whose circum- and ambulating the circling the fluttering of his winged-self likened into visions what sublime into the Divine the blinding 2 like his transfiguration in the quotidian through the haze of phantasmagoria that is this Life and the shadow that once light permeates through (just hesitantly) is that of Death in its truncated and its umbrage arriving through carousel and carousal and the council 3 when you hear the bell (pells in the dell for His impatience) then it forces a Reconciliation for all that is material 4 then of course his shadow is that of his butterfly the light is his Spirit and when they too move rhythmically it broke-breaks-then-breaking my heart like when I couldn't fathom why he must die     5 (there is not an inch of my soul not vibrating to this question     6 {but my words are never just about my words but indeed about and only about the vibration of my soul 7 (and if someone tells you they know (what I am in need of saying) then they are lying but if we share tempo-and-frequency then I do not doubt that they understand or maybe are in the knowing 8 but words (at its spotless conception and young presentation) are never ever anything but a beneficent or maybe even benevolent demiurge and only this thing soul (whatever it is) makes for an inkling of truth (whatever it means))} selah.)     or why must the petals look pathetic on the soil in the gutter down the drain for some mortal pleasure toiled and spoiled for the coy content they are  or how I can't see him dancing without motions when I see with motions every act of de- but also Re-generation (like spring(springing)from winter('s wintering)) selah.

9 {but the moment that we moved like this was nothing shy of Eternal 10 (for Eternity is this moment that you look Beautiful and one glimpse of it once is Recurrence (however it works) of every other all over again in one concentration of spontaneity 11 (like when I would hold your hand once I would hold it all over again {but as all things change I hold onto the one thing that does not (that is the concept of You in me (like a soul holding onto its body wary of its perish-ing) like there is something in space-and-time (whatever it is) in which I am holding onto you for eternity for this second this place and that and not afraid)} and what changes is everything else but not us)} selah.

12 but the way you saunter there and back and shuffle in two and more beats in the rise of fads and fall of it all like a current made of pirouettes a capriccio and everything that takes me by is called Grace then I had a vision into this Gracefulness 13 I thought you rising from the ash like the firebird and the tales of After Life are true but you were only coming night (as the stars shift (by their secretive (and rustling))) and became His neverbird and the fairies would not have me so I sat and rested at the shore and played with the idea of a bonfire 14 when I could see the frolicking of all he was in fingers resembling butterflies their frail erratic and the content of some shadows becomes his torso and their tangling without fail is the Solace knowing he lives but only in death's shade wanders and 15 have all who mused Beauty meanderingly dream his limps which come to possess power over motion and all there are and it keeps them emoting and gesticulating and having dreams until the sun did rise 16 when I thought it couldn't but they were no more and I thought all this were just a bad bad nightmare but no I cannot wake and I too hoped I was no more selah.

17 yet the others inclined unto me:
I believe in Beauty I do I do
I believe in Eternity I do I do
I do believe in Grace and Solace
and their Dominion
I do selah.

18 in my ventricles the echoing more resonant until through the haze I

02 MAY 2016